• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Gardening] To save or not to save....that is the question.

Spellbound

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the loss of lockdowns storing vibrant sugar cane plants in hopes of their bearing resources in the near future, or setting them in deco mode and selling them off....To save, perchance to dream. Aye, there's the rub.

D

DHMagicMan_1

I'd just go ahead and deco and sell... if they are going to provide resources, it could be a while before that comes to pass... and even when they do, it's not clear whether existing "popped" plants that have X/X in resource count would somehow get reset or if you'd need to grow new ones at that time.

When the time comes, I'll go out and get more seeds.

Uthar Pendragon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
couldnt you "in Theory" freeze the plants? I mean grow a few from known seeds to hrm, day 6 the last day before they grow into plants. Dunno but its just a thought.

Spellbound

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
couldnt you "in Theory" freeze the plants? I mean grow a few from known seeds to hrm, day 6 the last day before they grow into plants. Dunno but its just a thought.

Great theory if we could foresee which seedlings would be hops or sugar canes. Trouble is we don't know until they actually pop on day 7.

Uthar Pendragon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
heh my brain didnt catch up completely with the idea and I should have known it wouldnt be that simple. I was thinking using the seeds that have the plant names on them....just didnt think it out further to realize that the plants dont give seeds so therefore there is no way to get seeds like that. DOH!!