• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

To: Professor Yusef, in the matter of your quest.

Bennu

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
From the desk of Lady Amandine:

To the man known as Professor Yusef,

Sir,

I have been informed by my Sister in Arms, Corporal Anora Knowles and several others of your quest for an object known as the Virtugreel and of your tasking of some of my Knights of the Crux Ansata to seek this object for you.

As you are undoubtedly aware we citizens of Britannia are unfortunately under Martial Law afte rthe death of our beloved Queen Dawn at the hands of the creature Virtuebane (by proxy).

I am writing to you in an official capacity seeking answers to the following questions.

#1: This object, known to you as the Virtugreel, please inform me as to it's purpose, function and history. Is this an object of great power, and as such to be seceded immediately upon discovery to the protection and jurisdiction of the Crux Ansata?

#2: For what purpose do you seek the item, what is your history and connection to this item?

#3: Do you consider yourself a loyal citizen of Britannia and as such recognize the authority of the Knights of the Crux Ansata in the realm, in absence of a Monarch?

I look forward to more information on this subject, which you should have informed me of before making a fuss of yourself in the streets of Britain. There are forms to fill out, applications for aid and a bureaucracy to contend with, before you can simply start making demands and impressing into service the citizens of Britannia.

My attention over the past couple weeks have been elsewhere. I warn you sir, do not make me turn my attention towards yourself.

Very Respectfully,

Lady Amandine,
Field Marshal of the Knights of the Crux Ansata.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
*reads note*

Well, the Lady Amandine has never struck me as the Bureaucratic type. *shakes head* Not one to bog people down with red tape and the like. She seems to be more concerned about the Professor's intentions and possibly using the red tape to slow him down some while she looks into not only his motives but also the man himself.

Kinda rubbed me the wrong way when he seemed to be referring to his probable lover as "child". Maybe we would be beter served not just blindly following someone asking for our assistance......

Just a thought.

*goes back to leaving his corpses on the ground*

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
*scrawls a quick note*

M'lady,

I regret to inform you your inquiry to Professor Yusef as to his intentions may go without response for a while. I am of the mindset he has had ample time to respond and has failed to do so. However, it appears he has been taken captive by people who wish to thwart his attempts to recover the Virtuegeel.

Safe Travels,

K.K.

EMTiberies

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
A response to this letter was written but it was damaged to the point of non-readability when Yusef and Theresa were kidnapped.

Such will be mentioned in a post I'll make within the week but in case that particular fact is missed in the post....That is what happened to the response.

-EM Tiberies

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Cool, can't wait to see the next installment. No offense intended and no explanation needed. Was just bored and was looking for things to post on that would give me :postcount:

:D