• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Bushido] To parry or not to parry that is the question.

• Thread starter JacksRage
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
J

JacksRage

I recently came back and am lurking for a sampire build. (which wasn't really around when I last played) And I am seeing like 80% of the builds and guides saying parry is 'required' for a sampire and the rest saying its a waste of skill points because of DCI.

However I have no real funds and no good gear yet. So for me I would still need parry correct?

Currently I am sitting at 720 kill cap, 230 stat cap, no house to soulstone and the following skills.

Mace 104/110
Anat 99.4
Necro 105/105
Resist 35.6
Chiv 52.8
Bushido 70.7
ss and parry 100
tact 52.5

Was thinking of going
120 in mace/parry/bushido
100 ss and tact
99 Necro
61 Chiv

Till I get good gear would this be the better way to go? Or should I just drop the parry for anat?

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I recently came back and am lurking for a sampire build. (which wasn't really around when I last played) And I am seeing like 80% of the builds and guides saying parry is 'required' for a sampire and the rest saying its a waste of skill points because of DCI.

However I have no real funds and no good gear yet. So for me I would still need parry correct?

Currently I am sitting at 720 kill cap, 230 stat cap, no house to soulstone and the following skills.

Mace 104/110
Anat 99.4
Necro 105/105
Resist 35.6
Chiv 52.8
Bushido 70.7
ss and parry 100
tact 52.5

Was thinking of going
120 in mace/parry/bushido
100 ss and tact
99 Necro
61 Chiv

Till I get good gear would this be the better way to go? Or should I just drop the parry for anat?
They all work well, it really comes down to personal preference. I would start with that, and then soulstone SS and try with anat, then try with resist, etc.