• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) To my friends and neighbors in Iantown.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
I love that place... but we can not live in the past. I encourage all who call Iantown a home to look towards Gilfane.

I have discussed this with Gilfane leaders, and we will be wecolmed.

I know moving is a hassle... but imagine moving to an active town. If we move there, it will make for a better whole.

NEW players, consider Gilfane.

Fudd... You can place a tower anywhere.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Spree... I know this will be hard for you. and so many more of you. I do not make this decision lightly. Come join us.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
I know what we will be leaving. Folger would want us to all have fun.

C

CroakerTnT

Due south of Luna, all the way down the road until you hit the mountain. There's an inn there, and lot's of player run establishments.

AEowynSP

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just Look for the tower covered in parrots.. Ok Kidding I will wait for Fudd to move in and then fill the house next dorr with parrots.

Vortex

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not quite accurate on that map. The town center is near the stables in the lower point of the purple. The area you marked as 5 already has some Gilfane housing as well as 4.

The yellow no placement zone has always been a good place for events and sparring.

Vortex

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We have a tavern in Ter Mur linked with the tavern in Gilfane.

I'll try to post the locations.

Would be awesome to link to Spragos house in the Abyss if he would allow.

Nurse Miss Maude

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have purchased property and broke ground for the new asylum. It is located to the east of Grog. I chose this location to be out of the way, in case any noise during treatment should bother anyone. I hope this location is found to be a suitable location for my hospital.

Vortex, just so you know, a gentleman came by while I was looking over the area. He seemed very official and I purchased the title to the land and proper permits from him. *nods sternly*

Building will be starting immediately.

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not quite accurate on that map. The town center is near the stables in the lower point of the purple. The area you marked as 5 already has some Gilfane housing as well as 4.

The yellow no placement zone has always been a good place for events and sparring.
Yeah I thought we were gonna make a new town, that was my idea for where town center should be.

Vortex

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah I thought we were gonna make a new town, that was my idea for where town center should be.
Ah, my apologies. I thought you meant the current town center. Thats a group call of course but I would suggest being close to the tavern, inn, and stables that are already conveniently there.

Vortex

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have purchased property and broke ground for the new asylum. It is located to the east of Grog. I chose this location to be out of the way, in case any noise during treatment should bother anyone. I hope this location is found to be a suitable location for my hospital.

Vortex, just so you know, a gentleman came by while I was looking over the area. He seemed very official and I purchased the title to the land and proper permits from him. *nods sternly*

Building will be starting immediately.
Excellent! It's just too bad I didn't get him working before Fudd placed. From the smell alone I can tell that it was not built up to code. He really should have used a proper septic system but I guess you can't take the redneck out of some people.

S

Sturdy

Well, Sturdy will have to move from his quiet glenn into town.

As soon as I have the cash again I will move on over to GIL.

E

Elmer Fudd

Excellent! It's just too bad I didn't get him working before Fudd placed. From the smell alone I can tell that it was not built up to code. He really should have used a proper septic system but I guess you can't take the redneck out of some people.
For Your Information there Vortex.....im on city water!!!

MuHahahaha

Vortex

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For Your Information there Vortex.....im on city water!!!

MuHahahaha
Well, the problem is not the water going into your house, but the water coming out....

IanJames

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To all our new neighbors,

We are excited to see everyone coming into town. I propose a celebration and "get to know your neighbors" party at The Tortured Elf in Gilfane on Friday evening at 8pm EDT

Sincerely,

Ian James,
Keeper of the Hall, Gilfane

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
I happen to be off that day...

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Oh... I have spoven to Petra... The Iantown hall may soon have a name change to Siege community... or some such. A forum for all Siege communities. For that sort of discussion. Or maybe we just can it. Dunno yet.

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So are Minaxians allowed in this new fangled community?

E

Elmer Fudd

To all our new neighbors,

We are excited to see everyone coming into town. I propose a celebration and "get to know your neighbors" party at The Tortured Elf in Gilfane on Friday evening at 8pm EDT

Sincerely,

Ian James,
Keeper of the Hall, Gilfane

Oh!! We will party alright....its not a party unless Da Fudd is there....:gee:

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Molly Fyde's Emporium at Moonglow Gate is now linked to the Umbra Hub, you'll find the teleporter on my porch by the beehive.