• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

To my brothers and sisters...

Ceno of MT

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just wanted to let all of my bothers and sisters know that you do not have to worry anymore. You don't have to feel alone as if no one is paying attention to you, for you are not alone. You have never been alone, and we await you with our arms stretched out ready to embrace you.
For you are not alone.
Be apart of something big, something Baja hasn't seen in a very long time and is surely over due. If you thought there were fun times before...Just wait. You haven't seen anything yet. Many people are working hard to help bring my dream to Baja and I wish you all to be apart of it so that you will not be alone. Everyone plays a role in whats to come....so I ask you...my brothers and sisters,
what will your role be?
I do not know how many of you will see this, but I can at least hope some do. So spread the word my brothers and sisters....
For you are not alone.

And I love you and miss you all.
Ceno, Keeper of History

BajaElladan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hail Ceno,

I am Elladan, Legendary Paladin of Trinsic, Baja. I am intrigued by your post and wish to hear more. More importantly, I wish to know if I may aid you in your endeavors?

Baja has almost ever been my home, and ever shall be.

Elladan

Ceno of MT

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hail Ceno,

I am Elladan, Legendary Paladin of Trinsic, Baja. I am intrigued by your post and wish to hear more. More importantly, I wish to know if I may aid you in your endeavors?

Baja has almost ever been my home, and ever shall be.

Elladan
Anyone can get ahold of me through PMs or ICQ: 51507530
not much I can say on forums for a few reasons which I wont mention *Smiles*