• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

To Kat

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Mo locked the thread and out of respect for him I wont reopen the discussion about AO, but you are incorrect and I will show you the WC logs privately if you need proof.

But I do want to say that I respect you very much, still. Also, I was never trash talking. I'm certainly not good enough at PVP to trash talk, even if I wanted to. I'm just fed up with the whining coming from certain members of your alliance.

That said, you are correct that I am becoming something I would rather not be. I think I will quit coming to stratics as all the whining is just gonna set me off.

*signing off*

K

Kat SP

Sorry.. AO was never in the WC. I was there when it was created and MYTH was already allied with us.

You can say you weren't trash talking, but I read the threads and I saw the name calling. You even trashed my reading skills or whatever. More importantly, is the fact that you're throwing stones at our alliance for guilding former VmP/BG members when yours has done the same. It isn't for you to police or approve of who we add to our alliance and we do not need a reason to fight. We're ready to throw down anytime you show your faces, so bring it on! Bring your asses out of hiding and fight... or is it pet wars you want? We've been avoiding it for the most part, but we can do that too.

G

For what its worth:

Having known Aeric for many years IRL and in game, I can say that he indeed would approve of the direction the guilds have taken. His main goal was for his guildmates to have fun, plain and simple.

He really admired Wyrm - I know that for certain, as I had a very different opinion of Wyrm & VmP than he did and we bickered about it often.

So Kat, stick to your guns, go with your gut feeling and enjoy the game. If the WC has their panties in a bunch, dont worry about it.

oh yeah and while I am at it... Happy Holidays to MYTH & TnT. Someday I have to log in game and friend you to my house so you can take what you want and I can close the account.

*hugs*

G

The point was that MYTH/AO chose their path when they allied with PK's.

Is the the inncorrect statement? I never knew my guild was a PK guild. Myth and }DR{ left the WC and allied together for about a month or 3 before we officially allied TnT/TnA.. I remeber wanting to go factions just before the split and there was no support outta you guys. And yes it was because of drama we left. One thing is for sure, I know Aeric was very proud of his guilds, he also told me what his heart wanted, and game wise, we are accomplishing just that.

G

You did not leave because of any drama. Aeric decided that he no longer wished to follow the path of good and withdrew from the White Council.

G

My apologies, it seems AO was created right after he left the WC. Maybe a week after. My confusion came from the fact that he and discussed a faction guild within the WC before he left. Before he and I could put the faction guild into action (what would have been AO at the time, as you will read, it was planned before he left). So, it was not formed until he left the WC, tho it was planned before he officially left due to the MYTH voting. I apologize for being wrong, but I think you can see why I was confused as it was planned prior to him leaving. Although it is painful to read, I think I should post his parting words that many of you will have not read. You will be able to see why I said his actions were in a desire to grow his guild which you all previously stated I lied about. Then I really am signing off this time

Dear friends,

There was a time in these lands when people were so plentiful that you might
create any sort of specialized group and find enough interested parties to make it
a success. Those days are gone. I have tried several times to build a virtuous RP
group on Siege... and always been dissatisfied with the results. Whether my
unsatisfactory results are a result of my own shortcomings, or because of too
small a pool of players to pull from could certainly be debated. However, the fact
remains I am dissatisfied with the level of success we have acheived with the RP format.

I love my guild, and my guild mates. I want to do whatever I can to make sure
that they are having the most fun possible every time they play UO. More and
more I feel like our style is hampering the fun rather than enhancing it. I find
myself chastising more often than praising. Because of my RP style I have thought
of every minor action of any guild mate as a direct reflection on me. If there were
50 players that wanted to RP holy knights on Siege, and they would all join
MYTH... this would be a good thing for me to take their honor so personally. But
that is not the case, and that is not MYTH. The Guardians of Myth are just a group
of friends who enjoy each other's company. They are not angels... and they are
not neccessarily RPrs.

After much thought, and deliberation... we have decided to make a change. We
will be leaving the White Council. We will be de-emphasizing the RP aspects of
MYTH. We will be concentrating on becoming proficient at the "mainstream"
aspects of the game. We will be creating a faction guild, and joining Shadowlords.
We will be allowing thieves, and pks in our guild... and will have very few rules in
regard to who they target. Our style is good natured fun, and you can count on us
to recruit people who share that style... but our objective now will be success
rather than upholding any ideal of virtue.

We have the utmost respect for the WC... what it stands for, and the people who
comprise it. Many of you are longtime friends... and that is something that should
never change, because friendship transcends the game. MYTH has grown stronger
with your support, and friendship. I hope you will wish us well as we venture out
alone to more fully express ourselves, and explore the game we all love. We wish
you all the very best.

Cheers!
Aeric Horn, Baneblod
The Guardians of Myth

I

imported_Luka Melehan

I too remember discussions with Aeric about WyRm and VMP. He often spoke of coordinated 'attacks' where they played fairly with equal numbers. As for us picking up PKs...I beleive we have always had a PK or 2 in our midst, at least as long as I have been in TnT/TnA. We have our rules and ANY new people have to abide by them as well as any feild or temporary decisions that Kat makes. What thier history or former practices are is irrelivant. If they don't mesh, thier trial period ends just like any other new addition. But from what I have seen, they are meshing just fine.

I

imported_Magnolia

<blockquote><hr>

I too remember discussions with Aeric about WyRm and VMP. He often spoke of coordinated 'attacks' where they played fairly with equal numbers. As for us picking up PKs...I beleive we have always had a PK or 2 in our midst, at least as long as I have been in TnT/TnA. We have our rules and ANY new people have to abide by them as well as any feild or temporary decisions that Kat makes. What thier history or former practices are is irrelivant. If they don't mesh, thier trial period ends just like any other new addition. But from what I have seen, they are meshing just fine.

[/ QUOTE ]

One of my last icqs with Aeric was him asking me to join with my thief because of factions... And always he told me how he was a good friend of WyRm's and admired his evil game play.. And we talked about the fun freedom of being evil without rules...

K

Kat SP

<blockquote><hr>

You will be able to see why I said his actions were in a desire to grow his guild which you all previously stated I lied about.

[/ QUOTE ]

I never stated any such thing. I simply didn't appreciate the jabs you took at me, nor did I appreciate the stones you threw at my alliance in regard to guilding former VmP/BG, when yours has done the same. This seems to be a subject you are trying to avoid. How can you want to fight us for something your own alliance has done? lol I'm all for fighting, but that aspect of it is just laughable.

I

imported_Castor

pfft..you guys call this drama...

Bring me back to the days of the Great Dola Vs Castor board fights...

now that was grade A drama...

G

*hugs* I miss yu in game and Skylark too.

Hope ye holidays turn out, grand though, Castor.

BTW we are still at war ...your CA and MYTH, tis sure hard to war ya when ye are in WOW hehe.

A

AntiOTF

<blockquote><hr>

Sorry.. AO was never in the WC. I was there when it was created and MYTH was already allied with us.

You can say you weren't trash talking, but I read the threads and I saw the name calling. You even trashed my reading skills or whatever. More importantly, is the fact that you're throwing stones at our alliance for guilding former VmP/BG members when yours has done the same. It isn't for you to police or approve of who we add to our alliance and we do not need a reason to fight. We're ready to throw down anytime you show your faces, so bring it on! Bring your asses out of hiding and fight... or is it pet wars you want? We've been avoiding it for the most part, but we can do that too.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is my favorite post of the week. I love it! And if anyone has a half apron or ninja belt crafted by Ginsu, I would love to buy it from you. I will bless it, and wear it til my end of siege days. For some strange reason, Ginsu and Ru has always been very kind to me, still can't figure out why. *scratches head*

G

<blockquote><hr>

Bring me back to the days of the Great Dola Vs Castor board fights...

[/ QUOTE ]

Please, don't make me bring this out.

-Skylark

G

I have a MYTH blood red reward bod color half apron ye can have 0 gp, with his mark on it.

And if anyone found the White tok dyed box MYTH made by Lady Pyrite, which Mythic Treasures vendor house was awarded for best voted vh on Siege at the time, that was on the porch till the VH in Umbra was dropped, please let someone in MYTH know ye that have it if if you would be willing to sell it back to us.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

You will be able to see why I said his actions were in a desire to grow his guild which you all previously stated I lied about.

[/ QUOTE ]

I never stated any such thing. I simply didn't appreciate the jabs you took at me, nor did I appreciate the stones you threw at my alliance in regard to guilding former VmP/BG, when yours has done the same. This seems to be a subject you are trying to avoid. How can you want to fight us for something your own alliance has done? lol I'm all for fighting, but that aspect of it is just laughable.

[/ QUOTE ]

Can't stay away when people are icq'ing me and telling me what you posted...lol

I never took any jabs at you that I am aware of. If I did, they were not intentional. My alliance does have some people who were PK's in it. But they are not PK'ing now. At least not to my knowledge.

However, since you seem to be so intent on discrediting me and making this personal, maybe this post will remind you of exactly what I'm talking about. I will link it since you cant put names on here. Remember this post? It seems you were warning Gilfane about how exploiters were getting into houses. Oh wait, they are the same people you now have in your guild????

Point.

http://gilfane.com/Forums/index.php?topic=195.0

K

Kat SP

I really love how you're keeping score now. lol I... don't even know what to say about that.

As for "the incident" you bring up, I have addressed this here before. The fact of the matter is that it happened, we discussed it and it has been put behind us. Some people like to hold grudges forever. I am not one of those people. If I was able to put it behind me, I see no reason you should be dredging it up. I really dont see what this has to do with discrediting you or making it personal. I'm sorry, I am having difficulty following your thought process here.

As for the jabs? You are correct. I went back and re-read that post and I mistook something you posted to Goron and thought it was directed at me. I apologize for the misunderstanding.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I really love how you're keeping score now. lol I... don't even know what to say about that.

As for "the incident" you bring up, I have addressed this here before. The fact of the matter is that it happened, we discussed it and it has been put behind us. Some people like to hold grudges forever. I am not one of those people. If I was able to put it behind me, I see no reason you should be dredging it up. I really dont see what this has to do with discrediting you or making it personal. I'm sorry, I am having difficulty following your thought process here.

As for the jabs? You are correct. I went back and re-read that post and I mistook something you posted to Goron and thought it was directed at me. I apologize for the misunderstanding.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hehe, didnt mean point as in score, meant as in point made.

If you cant see the point of that post, then I will never be able to get you to see it. I'm pretty sure most of the people reading were able to get the point. Just think before you compare the people we let into our alliance with the people you let into yours.

I appreciate the acknowledgement and apology.

I

imported_mo'gluk

grr...

both of you time out.... and continue this discussion via some other avenue its non constructive to the community and I have no patience for the tit for tat ...

Status
Not open for further replies.