• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

To Friends of Reywind:

SchezwanBeefy

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I received a letter in the mail from him today and plan to send him one back. Is there anyone who would like a message passed along to him? I'm sure he'd love to hear from his old buds 'cause he says he's been missing UO. =]

L

lols

yes pls.

Tell him he still needs to come snowboarding on Mt Hood with me and go to The Container Store. And that I miss him.

And what are the odds, we were JUST talking about him and like 2 days later your letter arrives.

Kahlan

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tell him dsNchanted says hi as well. I sold him my 18x18 in east brit many years ago... bet he still remembers that. :p And he should start playing again!

sablestorm

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tell him wuz up from his old Foghaven Neighbors and that there's a sexy lady living in his old house plot!

SchezwanBeefy

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tell him dsNchanted says hi as well. I sold him my 18x18 in east brit many years ago... bet he still remembers that. :p And he should start playing again!
His house isn't located there anymore I believe and he's in the military doing boot camp. Pretty impossible. Thus, snail mail.

SchezwanBeefy

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yes pls.

Tell him he still needs to come snowboarding on Mt Hood with me and go to The Container Store. And that I miss him.

And what are the odds, we were JUST talking about him and like 2 days later your letter arrives.
Omg dude, right? I told him that in the letter. We talk about him -all- the friggin' time. My good thoughts must have reached him. Maybe we can all do something when I come home if he's close enough! Sooooo fun! (Container Store?)

L

lols

Omg dude, right? I told him that in the letter. We talk about him -all- the friggin' time. My good thoughts must have reached him. Maybe we can all do something when I come home if he's close enough! Sooooo fun! (Container Store?)
he's far :(

We were supposed to go to the container store before I moved in the Bay Area, then he said he'd come up here in January for snowboarding. *sniffle*

I sometimes stop by his uo house just to look around, lol.

S

SUPRsalad

container store ftw. I could honestly bankrupt myself in that store alone.