• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

To everyone, time to take my Leave...

D

Death Magnet

A sad day indeed... after almost 9 years, I sold my account, called it quits.. I have came across some very nice cool people/friends in the game through out the years, nice chars and mean char in the game, but never the less everyone has been cool. I ahve seen alot in the game since day one, picking up boxes and blowing up by tinker boxes trapped, getting Dp stabbed by stealthing thieves, great group runs and guild hunts, going X shards with noob chars in a party of 20+ just to cause problems and have fun. toward the end of my days the game over the last 2 years has just gone down hill, in its own ways, but it lacked its excitement for me, been there done that, nothing changes, just gets re hued, either boosted up to dam high or nerf'd so much it aint worth it.
well you all know what i am talking about. I hope to hear from you , i will be checking my log in here for atleast another month off and on.
so to everyone
Thanks for everything Staff, Mods, Councelors, GM's, Players , REDS, BLUES and GRAYS.

its been Fun

Take care and be well

(( Dar Sharak, Stingray, Serin, Hikaro Magato, Bruenor, Trina, Pacman, etc)) Bid you all a good Bye!!!

Oh yeah, I SOLD the account, so if you see my chars running around its not me anymore!

G

Take care and have fun

1 question were thouse your pets at luna running around wild?

Had to kill off alota pets they looked too hungery.

Dragon was named Red Death.

D

Death Magnet

Phant.

no, not my pets, unless the new owner let them go.

Cherry.,

its been a fun journey!

C

Cherie XX

Yes it has been a fun journey
And you will have more
I wish you luck with those

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Why does everyone call you CHERRY??? *grins*

As always, sad to see another player leave, I hope you find something out there that suits you!