• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

"To Atlantic!!!" cried the warrior.

U

UltimaSword

I am almost positive I will be transferring all my characters and stuff to Atlantic. From what I have heard and seen it is a pretty busy shard which is good as there will always be people for dungeons... or most of the time, and the pvp scene seems interesting to say the least so that would be fun. So warriors of Atlantic, is what I say truth or rumor? How is it here?

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL I dont even play anymore and yes Atlantic is always busy. Largest shard population. LNR is back. The ebay alliance held a public harrower. Rare museum roleplaying drama. Lots of yew gate action and boat wars. Something is always going on at Atlantic.

Lady_Rachel

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It ROCKS here sir.

Atlantic is pretty busy compared to other shards, but there is always room for another.

Welcome to Atlantic and may your adventures be grand!

B

Barrakketh

Well if your looking for the "last shard standing" then Atlantic is prolly the best candidate. What I mean by last shard standing is come the end Atlantic will probably be one of the few shards with enough population left to still be considered a mmorpg , the other shards are fast becoming ghost shards as players quit or transfer. So your best bet is to move asap to get a decent house and guild.

U

UltimaSword

Sounds good. Yes the shard I am on is dying it feels. About two years ago when I played it was pretty busy and always something to do. Now that I am returning I feel it is rather empty. Will be fun i just need to get my UO working. Stupid client is running into problems and stopping before I even load the account login screen. But I can't wait.