• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

To Any Paypal Users!

L

Livewire91

I need help setting up a Sims online subscription using Paypal. I've asked a few people and they're not sure. So I thought a seperate post would make more sense.
If someone could help me, it would be very much appreciated. Private Message me

S

Sean Kendrick

I believe it's more costly to subscribe to TSO through PayPal. Like $10.99? There used to be a PayPal option on the same screen as the credit card and game time.

L

Livewire91

Thanks Mate. Could you send a link? Would be appreciated

G

<blockquote><hr>

I need help setting up a Sims online subscription using Paypal. I've asked a few people and they're not sure. So I thought a seperate post would make more sense.
If someone could help me, it would be very much appreciated. Private Message me

[/ QUOTE ]

You actually have to log into your Paypal account and use the send money option and its $13.99 for 30 days.

look here EA help pages

Just one thing to note - they take approx 1 to 2 weeks to get your code back to you and at the moment there are problems with not being able to apply the code yourself so you have to get in contact with cust services to get thm to apply the code for you.

See this thread for the info Time Codes

L

Livewire91

Ouch that's a long time. And by using a Visa or something.. Is that all working fine? Or is it the same as Paypal?