• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

To all of you who support the re-instatement of Dor...

T

Towenaar

This is my last post on UO Stratics as far as I know. Untill I hear from Dor or she gets put in.

It's not quite good bye. I'll still be in UO *look around*ing.

This has been quite a wonderful place. You guys are fantastic people. And I have to say in my years in this game as a player and working behind the scenes the memories and laughter *rar rar* are a highlight that I don't think has an equal. (hmm nice word Pluffina in regards to interpretational techniques)

Thank you.

Anyway before Dor came here this place was VERY empty. It's not a joke. I use to visit various message boards to share info on UO comics that had been updated. And when I went here I had often asked myself.. why bother.

When I heard Dor was moderating I thought cool. Though to be honest I thought I wouldn't do the message board thing. Message boards had really worn me out (and not as player *Wink*).

Hearing Dor was being taken out this way, makes me no longer want to be here. She brought me here and I found a home here. And it definitely won't be a home this way.

Again this is not really good bye. I'll still see you guys in game. I don't think I'll be on any other message board forum. I think I'll just take a break.

Thanks a bunch people. You guys rock. :) Don't let anyone tell you different.

May YOU ALL have wonderful and interesting lives in game and in real life. I'll miss you all and think of you guys fondly and always with a smile.

As one of my best friends told me as he was returning to his post at the airport
There are no goodbyes. You guys are Hooah.
Take care,
Klint aka Towenaar

-deleting this forum from his bookmarks
and then deleting uo stratics from his bookmarks
after he hits the "continue" button-

B

BoneStrpr

Joram,

You are doing a tremendous job and you have always been a very active participant on the Shard. I believe that you deserve your chance to be the Sonoma Moderator and I hope to see you stay in that position. While I too have signed the petition for DOR's reinstatement, I am glad to see that there is equal support for ensuring that you retain your position as well! You're ok in my book...

Oh...Shop Smart...Shop SAM!

F

Faun(LS-TRAM)

What the heck? Spend one stinkin day in bed sick, and I come back to complete confusion and the possible destruction of my beloved board...is it the Dristan? Is it my sickly haze playing tricks on my bleary red watering eyes? Noooo! What is GOING ON? Someone pm me and fil me in here!

F

Faun(LS-TRAM)

What the heck? Spend one stinkin day in bed sick, and I come back to complete confusion and the possible destruction of my beloved board...is it the Dristan? Is it my sickly haze playing tricks on my bleary red watering eyes? Noooo! What is GOING ON? Someone pm me and fill me in here!

I

imported_Kahlan_Amnell

I was away for business and just access internet with a bad conn, so I have hard time to read all the posts. Could someone be nice enough to fill me in about this.
Why Dor had her status remove? She always do a fine job here and on UOHall so I dont really understand.
Thanks