• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) TMC Christmas Party Visited by Elves

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This evening The Mystic Circle hosted a Christmas Party for their guild and alliance members. There were some great games of trivia and such, and many prizes, and everyone was having a wonderful time when two elves....... two very large mutated elves....... appeared in the room saying not much more than "meep! meep!"

But they had goodies! Reindeer hats of red and green! And the party was not their only stop! On the winds we heard cries of "Large elves in Luna!" and squeals of delight at finding a reindeer hat. We have also learned that the elves will be visiting here and there, off and on, for the coming week. Study the picture well so that you are prepared to search for them! ;)

L

Lord Urza

Aw i wish i hadnt missed this, iv not been able to log into game much, so i never heard about it. Hope everyone had fun, sorry i wasnt there, hopefully next year!

Jove

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry I missed it too!!!!!! Dang bar had my attention all night yesterday, lol.