• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Titles Question

Riner

Journeyman
Governor
I was messing with my main character today and happen to look at his titles. I noticed that one is The Honorable, this title is not listed in his title menu and shows up on the overhead titles. I'm curious how I might have gotten this title. Also, where I might acquire similar titles for other toons. Of course, they are not all honorable so it would be nice to find other choices, but I don't even know where it comes from. It is not in any of the categories ie reward, guild, or monster. I cannot find anything about it online. Also, it is not part of the Destroyer of the Time Rift title and stays regardless of what I place there. Any insight?
1668471909135.png

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I would guess it’s from the shrine wars using honor fragments.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yes if it is this purple one when you hover over your toon. It is from dropping fragments.

1668480446976.png

You get the title of the most type fragments you drop. To change it you need to drop more fragments of the color/title you want for that toon.

You can say something to remove the title and only have to drop one fragment to get a new one.

Last edited:

Riner

Journeyman
Governor
Thanks! That's it I forgot about dropping the fragments starting to work on a tabard. Now I know where and how!

Last edited:

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have a stupid question, what client is that, that has that window ?