• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Tired of running, so in search of some newbie sets :)

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Hi all :)

I'm really tired after running to all the valentine's day clickys to check how long they have left, as are some good friends of mine. :D We'd like to at least get a basic mage set together for the future, so I can check and update such posts far more easily.

So, I'm looking to buy a 4 starter sets on each Asian shard, each set containing:
(Note: I only need 3 on Hokuto)

1) a medable 100% LRC suit dyed all the same color (preferably dark blue or dark red)
2) a Tram city runebook (marked at the banks) - fully charged (20 charge)
3) a Fel city runebook (marked at the banks) - fully charged (20 charge)
4) a runebook marked with the 2 Malas banks, EM hall in Brit (Tram), RBG hall in Serpent's Hold (Tram), and your EM's house - fully charged (20 charge)
5) Two empty runebooks - fully charged (20 charge)
6) 100 recalls
7) A bag of sending - fully charged
8) 100 POT
9) a +13 (or better) magery bracelet
10) a +13 (or better) magery ring
11) a pair of NPC-bought thigh boots
12) a cloak dyed black, preferably Melissa's Cloak
13) a Tome of Lost Knowledge with 64 spells

I can pay 2m per set, on either Atlantic or Chesapeake, with the sets to be picked up on your shard.

Additionally, I am looking for 1 set of:

1) a Tram dungeon entrance runebook - fully charged (20 charge)
2) a Fel dungeon entrance runebook - fully charged (20 charge)
3) a Tram shrine runebook - fully charged (20 charge)
4) a Fel shrine runebook - fully charged (20 charge)

I can pay 500k on either Atlantic or Chesapeake for this set.

Please ICQ 23573865 or PM if you can help. It'd be nice to get all the sets from the same person, but even just a single set would help greatly!

Thanks!

Brian
ICQ 23573865