• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Tinkz, They didnt like my food

T

Tink'r Toiz

LOL.... I know ... they didn't realize that I do the cake thing and it was too late by the time I explained that you were joining in on the fun... I am sorry but they take you seriously
... especially when we are trying to defend a base ... you darn lil stealthing detecting trap stealer you :p

I did tell them to give the cake back if they were gonna be so mean ... FYI ... they still say you should come join TB

That was a fun night and not just because our defense held but because we had a good amount of people defending and raiding ... thanks for the fun!

temu

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ohh! No task bar! Must be running some kind of ghosting food poisoning hax!

Arabella

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am having a blast, but I get laughing and then i reveal myself. Got to blame Tina for the remove trap thingy, she helped me out a ton on that one!

Temu, glad to see you back here in and game again! Your so funny temu!! Welp I thought about the task bar after the fact, but I have stated my feelings here before, if you have to cheat to win, you only cheat yourself. I have my taskbar where it hides unless I use it, any picture I will post on here will not have it showing for that fact.

Arabella

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you very much, I oops and put the screen print in the wrong place. That video was my christmas gift to my family members that live far and wide. Those were my beautiful grandchildren and their parents. I am still learning how to use the photobucket.

D

DougAlmighty13

Didn't think to snoop like Betty did, but now that I have, I think that baby wearing the Metallica shirt was most likely throwing up the devil horns in those little mittens! LOVE THAT SHIRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

T

Tink'r Toiz

ok, so I had to snoop too... that baby is PRECIOUS! I am a gramma too! In fact, my faction calls me Granny... LOL.... darn kids... Sorry, but I just had to borrow back the Brit sigil ... it just looked out of place in SL base

I

imported_Tina Small

I can't wait until YAD makes its way to GL so I can run into the other grandmas, since I'm a grandma too!

Glad you're having fun with the trap removing, Arabella. I just finished getting it past 80 on a third thief. Fun stuff. Gotta do some serious work with the thief on Atlantic, though. Been slacking a bit with her while the situation there with the big faction event was sorting itself out and YAD's been busy on other shards. Are either of you ladies planning to participate on Atlantic? Maybe we can "cook up" some mischief.

Arabella

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am having a blast using my remove trap and pestering TB and Com!
Unfortunately I dont think I will be transferring over there for the event, but I have a newbie character over I am going to watch with and I hate working skills!
Let us know when your on GL, we can find some trouble to stir up I am sure!