• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Tinkering

N

Nisse/Ubbe

I think we need to get beter succes chanse when we make magic jewelrys

phantus

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Or even a few 1 time use recipies that make something worth using.

L

Lord GOD(GOD)

Are there any even worth making?

(never bothered with Tinkering so serious question)

Landicine

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I made a few nice pieces with it, but it took a huge amount of gems and most of the jewelry I made wasn't worth the effort. There are some properties you can only get on jewelry with tinkering (or an artifact), but for the most part, they aren't really worth the effort unless you want something specific.

Nyses

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Ecru Rings are about the only really decent piece of magic tinkered jewelry, and you need to be REALLY lucky and get something like a 1/2 ring or high HCI or DCI, for it to be really useful.

The Ecru rings are the ones with 50% enhance potions (used to be75% before the 'new' cap)

And on a side note, you only seem to get the EP about 60% of the time, AND even with a +26 tinkering tally and GM tinkering, you only succeed 76% of the time, thus lost resources. (forgive me if my percentage is off, I am at work and cannot double check that)