• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Tinkering Menu

mspossi

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello!
Why in the tinkering menu I can not find Swab to do?
I have the "High Seas" installed too.
Is the tinkering context menu under another name?

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hello!
Why in the tinkering menu I can not find Swab to do?
I have the "High Seas" installed too.
Is the tinkering context menu under another name?
Because they are no longer needed

Maldar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Swabs can no longer be crafted. As VoS said above, they are no longer used after the cannon-loading upgrade that eliminated a series of clicks. You just need a Ramrod and, of course, ammo, charges & fuses.

mspossi

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Swabs can no longer be crafted. As VoS said above, they are no longer used after the cannon-loading upgrade that eliminated a series of clicks. You just need a Ramrod and, of course, ammo, charges & fuses.
Thanks guys, in my shard it's almost impossible to get anything to fire a cannon these days.
What is making us who insist on playing here (Europe) have to do everything we need.

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thanks guys, in my shard it's almost impossible to get anything to fire a cannon these days.
What is making us who insist on playing here (Europe) have to do everything we need.
It's like that on most shards these days.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a stocked cannon vendor at RAA guild shop on Europa. Stocked daily. Vendor search also finds all others who stock such items.

cannon-vendor.jpg

mspossi

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a stocked cannon vendor at RAA guild shop on Europa. Stocked daily. Vendor search also finds all others who stock such items.

View attachment 104012
Hello, Petra Fyde, my lady, it is a pleasure to be able to speak with you.
It's nice to know that my heart's shard is not as empty as I thought, thank you for the information!
I hope to see you in europe.