• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Tinkering Menu II

mspossi

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello again, sorry for my total ignorance, but before i needed a Match, which by the way no longer exists in the tinker menu.
Now I need a lighted fire source; I have no idea where I find this. :wall:

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hello again, sorry for my total ignorance, but before i needed a Match, which by the way no longer exists in the tinker menu.
Now I need a lighted fire source; I have no idea where I find this. :wall:
use a Torch you can buy from a provisioner.

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Have you tried a lantern, torch, campfire?

mspossi

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
please sorry i ended up clicking twice while creating the topic

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
please sorry i ended up clicking twice while creating the topic
No problem, I just merged the two threads together so all responses are in one place.

mspossi

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
no but i will try
well, torch doesn't work. flashlight either. I read something about this, that I may have to disassemble all the cannons on the ship and reassemble it below.
it seems that someone in the test center had this problem, because of path 104, I'll try to do this and warn if the problem with cannon firing still goes on.