• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Times of play

D

Dante-SP

What are everybodys usual time they are on the shard. Please give me your time zone.

I am usually on either at like 8am-12pm est or 11pm-? est

P

Pimpin Aint Easy

i was looking through some junk and i found a whispering rose from you. are you coming back and do you want it if you do?

D

Dante-SP

Well I am back, kinda never left..... but uh yeah I will take it back....

G

when i can fit it between uni and work, kind of adds up to a few hours here and there spreadthrough out most of the day

R

Rilla

Weekdays I'll come on sometime between 7pm EST and 1am EST. I'm usually off and on during that timeframe. Weekends, it's anybody's guess.

*grins*

- Ali

I

imported_mo'gluk

well I am trying to play more now. (this invovles retraining archery and eval) but my times are also in the morning on my days off 7 am -12 pm. work days I try for a little bit around 9 pm (pac) +

G

<blockquote><hr>

you want my sigils dont you!

[/ QUOTE ]

*smiles* Wait for it...

I

imported_mo'gluk

Mo is not in factions as he currently does not have a home...but mayhaps in the future

G

Between 10pm-5am CT. Later hours usually. Earlier sometimes on my days off.

G

me am in in GMT+1, but me nub sleep like latz do su latz can ekspekd meeb anytyme