• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Time traveler I am

Thunderman

Adventurer
I am back on game since like 2004, could use some help.

Since on LS thought i might post here also.

Thunderman

Adventurer
is there like a google map for UO? click and drag type thing?

I need feathers also. Harpies for them still? Location?

Last edited:

AntyvasII

Seasoned Veteran
UNLEASHED
is there like a google map for UO? click and drag type thing?

I need feathers also. Harpies for them still? Location?
Harpies are still good for feathers. Do you know where the harpy nest in Ilshenar is, past the Oaks spawn?

AntyvasII

Seasoned Veteran
UNLEASHED
I am trying to plant the largest house I can buy from the tool. Any location tips?
I'm not familiar with open space on LS, but keep in mind that if you place the biggest custom plot you have the money for, you may not be able to do much customizing with doors/floors/walls because that all costs more.

Thunderman

Adventurer
I'm not familiar with open space on LS, but keep in mind that if you place the biggest custom plot you have the money for, you may not be able to do much customizing with doors/floors/walls because that all costs more.
Me and buddy have a house now. Do containers need to be locked done and secure? I could not take stuff from a container I just put some random things in. Or is secure good enough for friended to house not co-owner? I will search for another spot for my own. Can I do co-owner on both?

AntyvasII

Seasoned Veteran
UNLEASHED
Me and buddy have a house now. Do containers need to be locked done and secure? I could not take stuff from a container I just put some random things in. Or is secure good enough for friended to house not co-owner? I will search for another spot for my own. Can I do co-owner on both?
Yeah, if container is locked down, you won't be able to pull anything out of it or rearrange stuff inside. Secure has settings owner/co-owner/friend/anyone. Currently there is no limit on number of co-owners a house can have or how many houses an account can be co-owned to.

Personally, being a bit paranoid, after placing a container I will try to pick it up to make sure I didn't misclick, and will let it sit through a server maintenance with just one random item inside to make sure neither decay.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend