• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Time To Vote

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Citizens of Yew,
Voting has now begun in all cities. When you go to the cast your vote, remember to vote for Baron Arkon.
Devoted Citizen
More events planned
A man you can trust
Will be sure that our trade deal is the one that the people want most.
Thank you

Last edited:

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you to all who have so far come out and cast your voles for Baron Arkon and also to those who will be voting over the next few days. It is important that a Town Governor not only be ready and willing to do great things for the people they represent, but also that they understand well the area they seek office in. Baron Arkon has long been a resident of Yew, and having seen the many things he has planned for the area I can assure you we are in for some fun times. His home and business are both in the city of Yew, and he seeks office out of a sense of devotion and caring.
Again, my thanks to all of Arkon's supporters, and also to those coming out to vote even if for the other candidate. The city becomes better only when we all care about the future and the people of the Great North Forests.

Aedon Durreah

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
One of the things I have always wanted to see come of the governors system is a sense of fun that can be shared by all. And part of that fun is seeing a group of folks from different aspects of the game come together in the Council of Governors to share ideas and roleplay. It is with this in mind that I have enjoyed taking any part, even a small on in the election of City leadership.
It is no secret that as a long time citizen of the city of Yew that I take seriously anyone seeking the office in Yew. And because of my dedication and understanding of the area and her people, I do strongly Support Baron Arkon to be Yews Governor. In much the same way I used to hold countless events for the city, Arkon has plans which in some cases exceeds any of the events I have held. They are not only with a mindful eye to the history of the area, but more important, in many cases he is focused on a culture of all inclusiveness.
We are from many walks of lives, many and varied play styles. But in the end of all things I think we all want the same thing, to bring fun and attention to the towns and villages that thrive within the Great North Forests.
So of course, I am asking that you vote for Baron Arkon. It is my true belief that he will be the best person for the job.

At the same time I would like to be sure that we never appear to wish to dissuade anyone interested from being a part of the political system. Until we listen to all concerned how can we know what each person has to offer? This is supposed to be fun, it is supposed to be RP, it is supposed to be for us all.