• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Time to reroll!

T

The Barista

With the expansion coming in the next few months I decided I should reroll. Who loves their class, and why? So far I have a level 70 hunter and paladin, and a druid around level 50, so I dont want to do those classes. I'd like to be 70 (or close) by lich king, so nothing that takes too long to level ... but I dont think there's too much difference...

Anything getting really cool stuff in the expansion? I like to pvp sometime (which my guy thinks is *hillarious*) and I want this char to be my "alt" from my raiding characters... so suggestions please! Warlock? Warrior? What do you play, what do you love the most?

E

Eldorian

I have a level 70 Hunter and a level 69 Shaman (will be 70 very soon).

Been thinking about doing something similar and leveling up a Druid to 70 before the expansion.

I

InkTank

My main and all my alts are hunters. Minus one gnome mage and my gnome thief who is my bank/AH alt and potion maker.

T

The Barista

Death Knight.
Well yeah but I cant really play that until after the expansion!

Eldorian: do you like the Shaman? I was always unsure about playing one because it seemed like you'd have to micromanage piles and piles of totems. I wouldn't even know where to put 30 totems on my screen lol.

D

Devilengine

Well yeah but I cant really play that until after the expansion!

Eldorian: do you like the Shaman? I was always unsure about playing one because it seemed like you'd have to micromanage piles and piles of totems. I wouldn't even know where to put 30 totems on my screen lol.
There is a fair bit of micromanaging involved, but shammies are very fun.

X

xdarthduckiex

I have a 70 spriest, my favorite, and I also have a 70 shaman and rogue. I'm getting close on my mage who is now a 64, and I have a druid who has finally passed 40! :D

I'm still considering in trying to get a paladin or hunter close to 70 before the expansion.

F

Fojos

My main is druid (feral), I also have a 70 paladin & warrior (alts). I prefer my druid the most, but most likely because it's very easy to farm on it compared to warrior & paladin. xD