• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Time to let go...

• Thread starter Catharine of GL
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
C

Catharine of GL

It has come time to me let Uo go.I downloaded yesterday trial version of WoW and WOW!Just played few hours and i have good time;hours go flying by.I havent been having so much fun for ages playing something.I have so much learning to do but learning is fun too.Now waiting till servers go up,and then im gonna have fun.I think im gonna go buy the game today or tommorow :p

Nok

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi Catharine,

WoW is really fun. Just starting, there are some great surprises as you start exploring all the locales. I found some very cool things in WoW that I would have never expected.

With any MMO, it's all about the fun... if you're not having fun, what's the point? ;)

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Welcome to WoW. I haven't let UO go, I still play both.

Which server are you on and do you have any questions?

Dramora

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What Kayhynn said!

UO and WOW are so different you can actually play both if you really wanted to. There are a ton of people who play both.

Nok

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What Kayhynn said!

UO and WOW are so different you can actually play both if you really wanted to. There are a ton of people who play both.
QFT! There are lots of people that play UO, WoW and other MMOs.

L

LunaMoth

Welcome to WoW!
what server are you on and what side? alli/horde