• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Time senstive!! house foundation problem!!! Problem Solved!!!!

kaiya_uo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok here is the situtation, went to move a wooden box to my porch, and it fell under the foundation, i sent in a help request to page a gm to help, and i mentioned it was time sensitive. Twenty minutes later still no response and no que. My guildmates are also in que waiting and none of them have gotten a response either. The box is 88 items 4654 stones in weight all rubble from Maginica.

G

Lock it down then use the house decorator tool to raise it up using the tags to target it. Once it clears the floor you can then reach it normally. If you can't lock it down, you have to drop the house to get it. Be quick. :O

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Keep paging. Happened to somoene else. Let the GM's know that house fell under house and they will have to manually remove for you. Worked for me and someone else once.

kaiya_uo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
already tried locking it down, and to correct we have not made que yet, no one has even received a response, and i have a neighbor wandering around, so dropping my house is out of the question.

G

Has anyone tried this and had it work?: Go into customization mode then wall over the area on the floor over where the chest is..... and had it appear in the moving crate? I doubt it since it is not locked down inside the house, but all I can think of.

A

AdamD

Can you grab it using the tags (I Forget the name), where you hold down CTRL+SHIFT and the names show up?

G

Change your foundation style and see if it gets popped under the sign.

G

Doubtful, since the one time I had this very same problem (thankfully only with a tiny pile of leather) I did try that first and many times from several tiles around the stack, and was always unable to get it. (Can't see object)

kaiya_uo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
tried the control shift and it doesn't work, tried locking it down and raising it up and that also didn't work and the changing of the foundation did not work either.

G

Great idea, Flutter, I thought of that but should have posted it actually, because that would make sense. Good luck, OP.

Edit: Ah, well.

Falseprophet

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I was able to get one to pop back up once by dismounting and remounting my ethy a few times near the object

Sneaky Que

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Ok here is the situtation, went to move a wooden box to my porch, and it fell under the foundation, i sent in a help request to page a gm to help, and i mentioned it was time sensitive. Twenty minutes later still no response and no que. My guildmates are also in que waiting and none of them have gotten a response either. The box is 88 items 4654 stones in weight all rubble from Maginica.

[/ QUOTE ]

Had this happen to me once and a GM came (in person/char) and fixed it for me. GL.

kaiya_uo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ok the ethy trick isn't working and we are still waiting for a gm to put any of us in que, and i tried the redecoing and recustoing multiple times and it still did not work

G

Customize and remove the floor tiles from the area around the object.

Anne

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In the good old days I had a gm come because I had a white plant fall through the floor. I remember I was frantic because someone gave it to me and they cost 10k at that time which was a fortune.

Too bad that doesn't still happen

G

If nothin works you're gonna have to wait for a GM and from the posts I've read and the people I've talked to it could take hours. I hope you don't lose your stuff.

kaiya_uo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ok i found a solution to this problem so if it ever happens again try this:
First have a friend come into the house and log out on a placed teleporter next to/ on top of the item under the house. have your friend log in while you are in customize mode and they should be able to grab the item.

I want to thank everyone for all their help, and time
it was greatly appreciated:)

D

DVDA

I had this happen to me with a box of leather/ingots....my house is a classic two-story L-shape in fel

I considered it a loss since i couldnt customize or anything

G

thats and easyone u make yuor home one lvl secod lvl u use right coner walls to bloock u from going up then u cast energy feild on your self leave tile where box is and few arnd cleared of floor tile just dirt tiles like if is was freshly place then the efelid will throw u under the home poof u have a packy on a ball ball him to u then place items in packy 4 k is alot so u will need to do best items first then recall away then poof all items safe and sound been there hehehe

G

<blockquote><hr>

ok i found a solution to this problem so if it ever happens again try this:
First have a friend come into the house and log out on a placed teleporter next to/ on top of the item under the house. have your friend log in while you are in customize mode and they should be able to grab the item.

I want to thank everyone for all their help, and time
it was greatly appreciated:)

[/ QUOTE ]

Ooh thats awesome, you should repost it in homes and castles. This happens quite a bit, and waiting for a GM to show up before the item poofs is a real nail biter.