• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Time of Legends Update Question

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
If he buys Time of Legends that's all he gets, they have never lumped everything together into one deal.
Since the Devs said Stygian Abyss would soon be free on all accounts I would tell him not to bother buying it. ;)

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lets hope they offer some kind of promo when they release Endless Journey. It would be the perfect time to do something like "buy time of legends and get ALL previous expansions for free" - Obviously this would only be for paying accounts as a promotion.

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Maybe when they get back after their holiday we might hear something, would be nice! :)

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I tell them to buy ToL because they get new pets and the roof.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Then they get some uber shadowguard drop and can't use it because *Requires The "Stygian Abyss" Expansion :grin::grin:
Have to agree. 4 of my armor pieces are SA. 2 are ToL. Rest have no requirement. They need to upgrade all accounts to SA on Jan 1.