• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Time Fur da Electionz!

Sweetpeez

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
AARP Chessy Hummiez! Itz time again fur da electionz and meez taut dis easier to see eberybody running instead ob habing to switch toonz to cee ebery sity. Yooz fingerpaint in da reply wut sity yooz runnn in and meez gonna edit dis top one wif it. (Meez promise meez eben gunna fingerpaintz as purdy as yooz hummiez when mmez dooz da list.)

Dis Kolor meanz dere iz uh race in dat city.

Britain

Temptest (didn't say here but is on stone)

Scan (didn't say here but is on the stone)

Jhelom

SweetPeez Mezzad

Minoc

Cotton Eye Joe

Shizzle

Moonglow

Lauren (didn't say here but is on the stone)

New Magincia

Zoogi

Skara Brae

Spahr (de Harhar)

Tina (didnt say here but is on stone)

Pameleigha (didn't say here but is on stone)

Trinsic

Phoenix

Vesper

Violet Darkthorn

Yew

Tehan

Cee - mez fingeraintz lookz jus like yooz ugly hummie fingerpaintz! Nebzie Hummiez!

Last edited:

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
The people of Minoc have asked me to run again. So I plan to forfil their wishes, and if I'm lucky I will continue to be the Governor Of Minoc. The People's Governor! Making Minoc Great Again since 2016.

Ultima_Dork

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Spahr - De-HarHar reporting for a nod in Skara.. I shall erect a strip club on every corner and will do my very best to force Zoogi to bathe (with or without the assistance of drugs).
I am proud to represent and embarrass CAH in my run for Governor for the fine city of Skara Brae!

Naitch

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I will continue to be the Governor Of Minoc. The People's Governor! Making Minoc Great Again since 2016.

How about you get your own catchphrase and stop using other people's creativity?
Now if you had said you were running as the People's Court Jester and Making yourself look foolish again ( read last month's governors meeting notes ) you would be more believable

Besides... There is only one true People's Governor of Minoc ..... And you ain't him

upload_2017-12-1_7-20-59.png

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
How about you get your own catchphrase and stop using other people's creativity?
Now if you had said you were running as the People's Court Jester and Making yourself look foolish again ( read last month's governors meeting notes ) you would be more believable

Besides... There is only one true People's Governor of Minoc ..... And you ain't him
You sound sour. I could go into detail on my RP of last meeting, but its pointless, since the RP crowd wants to be isolationists.

Ophelia

Visitor
Spahr - De-HarHar reporting for a nod in Skara.. I shall erect a strip club on every corner and will do my very best to force Zoogi to bathe (with or without the assistance of drugs).
I am proud to represent and embarrass CAH in my run for Governor for the fine city of Skara Brae!
*vacates Governor's seat*

There is certainly plenty of room for more embarrassments on the King's Council!
Who knows? If you work really hard at it, you too may become King one day!

Last edited:

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
A surprise last minute challenger has entered the race in Minoc. Do not be fooled people, there is no better choice than the choice of Cotton Eye Joe for a 3rd term! Don't let these Trumpian powers and over lords tell you how to live your life in our Minoc!

CottonEyeJoe Winter 2017!

Zoogi

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Ooooh GO SHIZZLE!!!! Da Minoc citibenz hab been waidin fur uh gobenor dat will akchewally doo sumtin. No Show Joe will be der ta git erected den no show till uh munt lept in hiz turm!!!

Zoogi

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Mez juzt want ta say GIRKLE!!! Ta all da new n returnin gobenorz. Scan wun Britain, Sweetpeez wun Jhelom, Shizzle wun Minoc, Lauren wun Moonglow, Pam in Skara, Phoenix in Trinsic, Violet in Vesper n Tehan in Yew!!! Da hummiez hab spoken. Gratz eberyun

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
The people have spoken, and leadership has been passed on to Shizzle. I don’t know who you are but congratulations. Are you going to leave the perk to +1FC, or do I need to migrate?

I will now completely withdraw from UO, as the events and governor meetings were the only things I attended. You guys should expand your groups instead of being so closed minded.

I bid yall farewell!

CottonEyeJoe

The Former & Forever-Greatest Governor of Minoc

Poggrog

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The people have spoken, and leadership has been passed on to Shizzle. I don’t know who you are but congratulations. Are you going to leave the perk to +1FC, or do I need to migrate?

I will now completely withdraw from UO, as the events and governor meetings were the only things I attended. You guys should expand your groups instead of being so closed minded.

I bid yall farewell!

CottonEyeJoe

The Former & Forever-Greatest Governor of Minoc
*Pogg holds up a sign which says clearly: I wish you a Happy Holidays Joe*
*Pogg flips the sign over and it says: I'll miss you*