• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Time for Friends...

Grandma

Visitor
Howdy Folks... I was a sittin here thinkin' (dangerous at my age!) that I'd love for all of us to get together for the holidays and enjoy each other company. So with that..I'm inviting you all over to my house in Zento on the 23rd of December (saturday) for some Holiday fellowship. Nuthin fancy mind ye.. just gathering together to rejoice another year! Well, maybe a few sips o' tonic here and there......
7pm pst is the time it starts and will end whenever the last un drags home:)
My House is in Zento , just outside East Gate ( thru the gate from the moongate) Can't miss it.
Hope to see you all there!

(OCC- just thought it would be nice for everyone to get together in the spirit of Christmas and thankfulness)

eZekiel

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Don't forget that this is Saturday!! Look forward to seeing everyone there and ready to drink plenty of Grandma's tonic. She'll be doing this ---> :stir: and we'll be doing who knows what after drinking it lol. Let's hope we don't sprout feathers and start flying or grow an extra limb. :tinhat:

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Grandma, do you need help with anything?

Bump!

This is tonight.

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm so sorry that I had to miss this. With our oldest son and his family showing up to surprise us for Christmas, we're trying to spend as much time with them as we can before they fly out on Christmas morning. I'm sure it was a fun time since all of you wackos were there. Merry Christmas everyone!

Spellbound

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Wheeee, was a blast and no hangover...good brandy tonic and Christmas cake, and chocolate covered strawberries for dessert. Thank you Grandma, EM Obsidian, and friends on Baja. Your holiday spirit shines brightly.

Last edited:

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
My apologies for not making it. I've had company for over a week now and this old bat is exhausted. My brother took us all to see Star Wars at the IMAX in 3D. I fell asleep during it! That's how tired I am. lol It sounds like it was a wonderful time. I wish I were there to enjoy it with all of you.
*HUGS*