• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Time for another one of my events

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well folks, as you finish reading this background story the event has officially started. The last day for submission will be September 1st (Saturday around the evening) so if you don't see mailboxes at the starting house then the submission is over. We will tally up the points and determine winners.

Lady Mary, the official Memorabilia Archivist for Catskills shard appointed by Queen Dawn herself (her first cousin) has recently received an official audit notification by the Royal Council. The auditor, is none other than the Royal Memorabilia Archivist himself Lord Manticore AKA Manti. This is the first time in over 10 years since Lady Mary was appointed to this position that a physical audit was going to occur. Needless to say Lady Mary is very anxious for she is wise in her age but never really had a system of cataloging them. Instead, she had been storing them throughout the Catskills museums. These museums are sanctioned by the Catskills shard local government as official tourist hot-spots (these museums are free to attend for anyone just like those found in great capital of London, Britannia) NOTE: Kids under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.

This is where she needs your help. Lord Manticore’s visit will be in two weeks. Lady Mary would like volunteers to help her catalog these memorabilia’s so that she can have the reports ready for him when he arrives. For your time and service, she will generously reward those who have helped her in a significant way with gold coins and memorabilia from her own private collections (Since she is from the Nobel family, she is loaded!!).

However, in order to earn her rewards these reports must be concise because Lady Mary certainly doesn’t want to report things she doesn’t have or under report things that were supposed to be there. She had been asked in advance by Lord Manticore to provide 6 different inventory lists for when he arrives. They are:

1. Master list of all the above mentioned items but also cataloged them into the right year. Server births and first Britannia Clean-up items can be listed under pre-2000. Items you don’t know could be under Misc. list.

2. Master list of all EM events items (this include accidental non-lockdowns), server births, Mesanna items, specific items from the first Britannia clean-up (Phoenix armor pieces, Singing Ball, Hair and Beard dyes and sculpturing creams, IBD).

3. List of all EM holiday items separated by the holidays.

4. List of all Mesanna event items separated by year and shard.

5. List of all EM events items (this includes accidental non-lockdowns) only.

6. List of all server births items only.

Lady Mary suggests to help you identify the items, please go to the Official Stratics library and seek out the All Time Rare Items Compendium 2004-2011 and the current Rare Items Compendium 2012 published by Lord Manticore. They can be found:

EM Event Items - Rubbles - Server Births | Stratics Forums

SEASON 10 - 2012 EVENT ITEM LIST | Stratics Forums

To get started, please visit the museum located in the city of Luna on the Catskills shard North/East side called “Queen’s Battlement”. There is a rune locked next to the Luna moongate if you can’t find it.

Once you arrive at Queen’s, there should be a magical moongate in place. As you step through, it will lead you to the next museum eventually hitting all 21 museums. There will also be two rune books locked down at Queens with all the museum locations.

There will be vendors at Queen’s with free books for which you can create your inventory list and free marked runes to Queens so you can recall back to. When you complete the list, please drop it in one of three mailboxes located at Queens. Within each book, please put your char contact name, the event # the book is submitted for, ICQ number if you have one or if not your Stratics name. If you don’t have either, you may write in your email address (these email addresses will only be viewed by Lady Mary and Lord Manticore). You may enter for as many contests as you wish. Rewards will be announced after September 2nd. You have until September 1st 11:59.59 PM Eastern Time to enter these books or email.

NOTE: Lord Manticore is a stickler on accuracy. If you wrote down bad answers (things that don’t belong to the above mentioned list) you will have 1 point taken off against a correct answer. Sort of like the SAT exam if you are familiar with that :)

HINT: Make sure you also check the containers if they are viewable for hidden items :)

HINT: You may want to create a char with recall capabilities on Catskills

Contributor List:
1. Anonymous Donor
2. Decadence
3. Nabin
4. Manticore
5. Anonymous Donor
6. Hachi: A Dog's Tale
7. Tzadkiel (UWF)
8. Varrius
9. Angel Dust
10. Members Of The Toad Ton (Atlantic)
11. Anonymous Donor
12. Lucky Luciano
13. Bone Iver
14. Blend
15. Nails Warstein

Last edited:

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Nice... i like it. I will see what i can scrounge together. Thanks Manti.. can't wait :)

BigEv

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
:eyes: I'll pledge either gold or a few items.....Lets see what i can put together. A bit busy right now so give me bout a week and i will get back with ya. :eyes:

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
I just got back into town friend. Let me get settled and I will work out something for you like I did last year.

Thanks for running an event!!!

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
excellent guys, just icq me when ready. All donations will be kept transparent on this thread. I think this will be both fun and educational.

Queen Arya

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I have a one of a kind human defender robe I can dig out of the trash (J/k) I have your ICQ-let me see what we at Toad Town can come up with

Decadence

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Come on everyone please donate to this event :) Manticore works really hard at making things fun and special. Even if you can't donate a ton, if everyone donated a little bit it would add up! :cheerleader:

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Hello Friend,

Put me down for 500 mil and some items. I will catch up with you this weekend sometime

Decadence

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I am passing the link to this thread around---please pass it around as well, that helps too!

viergedarkmoon

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I'm not sure if I can make the event but I would like to make a donation. Get a hold of me on ICQ and we'll get it done :)

Bon Iver

Stratics Veteran
Did the EMs never go through with the gating system?

Bon Iver

Stratics Veteran
Okay so there is now a teleportation system going from house to house.
&
I personally think this event was well thought out and quite brilliant.
I'm only on the 4th house and I'm already brain-fried.
Make sure to look very close!

Queen Arya

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Archive & Reference | Stratics Forums

I keep these posts open while going through the houses, it helps me identify items

Every time I think one of the items is my favorite I go to the next house and find something cuter, prettier, neater and want to bring it home with me

This event is a must for any type of collector, if you can get past the drooling

Alexander of ATL.

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I just want to say thank you Manticore, Lady Mary and everyone else who helped with this event. It is very fun and I myself have learned alot. Also, very very very Nice collections. I loved going to each house just looking before i started recording everything. There are a few items I wish i had, but who knows, maybe in the future they will be forsale... *hint Hint*

Kidding lol... but back to the point, thanks so much for this fun event. :)

Last edited:

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would like to invite more people to join, if not at least come for a tour and leave your experiences here :)

Odin of Europa

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Do we use the 'Contest Rules' books to write our catalogues in? Those are the only books I can see.

And some great museum's, fantastic items, never drooled so much.

Last edited:

NBG

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hmmmm I was going to open the garg abyss house for the remainder if people wanted and do a Harbinger event but she said you guys were full.

Its already got teleporters setup to goto multiple houses in Luna.

NBG

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok will open the SA gargoyle house on Catskill at around Noon on 08/25/2012.

There will be gate from Luna bank to public Luna houses that has teleporters to the SA house after 1:00PM Eastern US.

I will probably start a thread with couple of mini house events in the Abyss (one on Saturday and one on Sunday)
- It will probably have 100 to 200 mill in item\items for each mini event
- Event time will probably be in the afternoon on both days unless people wish it to be a different time during the day

outcry

Slightly Crazed
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
One Turn in so Far but we need to find Bunny Foo Foo beause there were no answers in the books he left

Alexander of ATL.

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'M DONE!!!! I'm DONE WITH THE FINAL HOUSE!! LOL​
I have EVERYTHING written on about 50 sheets of notebook paper, front and back. Now here goes the categorizing... the fun part :/​
I should have it all done and finished by the dead line.​
I just want to saw one more thing....​
Thanks again Manticore and everyone else that was involved, for hosting this event. It was great fun and I saw so so so many neat items that i haven't seen before. I also got to find/see the 1 of 1 Atlantic Event Spider from Season 8, I've been looking for that thing for like a year!!!! Was so cool just sitting there, admiring it. :)
The event was really fun and i give my BIGGEST thanks to those who created it.​
Better get to categorizing now... so so many things to write!!!​

Alexander of ATL.

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Outcry, i sent you the lists in the email. Hope i wasn't to late, with this hurricane, where I live, I'm getting the effect of it too. So my power sometimes goes out. Hope I'm not late on the lists!! Thanks again everyone who made this event, was fun. :)

Last edited:

Odin of Europa

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
A big big BIG HUGE! thank you to Manticore, Lady Mary and everyone else who helped with this event, I had fun looking at all those great items and I'm blown away by the prizes - I wasn't expecting anything near all of this! To name a few

Deck of cards
Thin scattered hay
Dragon blood
Large and small server birth vases'
Rubble broken armoire
Bag of holiday event items

Thanks again! :)

Alexander of ATL.

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I Just want to say THANK YOU to Manticore, Lady Mary and everyone else who was involved in this event. I LOVED going to each house and looking, and admiring each single rare. I loved it. Thanks again everyone for the awesome event. The reward was.... FANTASTIC!!!

It consist of:
Bag of Holiday Event Items
Perfect Feather Set
Other Event Items
Misc Rare Deco (Which I LOVE!! I LOVE TO DECO)

And Many Many Other things. Thanks again Manticore, and Lady War. I absolutely loved the events :)

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Indeed I would also like to express my gratitude to Lord Manticore, Lady Mary, Lady Devin Ashly, and all the contributors to Lady Mary's collection and to this event. Congratulations to Odin of Europa and Alexander of Atlantic for cataloging the nearly 2000 rare contents of 21 houses with me. I began this journey late last Tuesday, and last night I submitted a rare's archive list consisting of 10,000 words 50,000 characters 2000 lines 45 pages long single spaced. I think I nearly had 3 brain aneurysms, many headaches, lots of ice tea, and I think I officially need glasses now. However it is a testament, a labour of love I share for Ultima Online's rare pixels. Again thank you for this opportunity to test my knowledge and skills. I look forward to Manticore's next event.

My Prizes Consisted of the following:
21 EM Sashes
7 Perfect Feathers
Corrupted Gem Residue
A Magically Cut Void Crystal Fragment
Gold Stolen From Trinsic
Hubcap Off An Earth Vehicle Known As A 1979 Delorean
A Bag of Invisible Rocks - Atlantic - Winter 2010
Year of the Tiger Moon Bag
Lathiari Angel Holiday Statue
1 Mystery Prize

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Who won all the gold prizes? I know there was a ton of donations!

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Who won all the gold prizes? I know there was a ton of donations!
The gold were used to buy up items from vendors throughout the shards. The items listed by these winners are but a fraction of what they've received. Close to 1,000 items were given out :). This was my way of also helping out random vendor owners with their sales to help stimulate the economy. I know my part was small but hey every bit helps I think. Not everyone has claimed their prizes either.

Last edited:

Odin of Europa

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Heres the full list! Still in shock :D

Cards - in a crate
Rubble broken armoire
Large vase
Hay
Bloodspawn
Dragon's blood
Fellowship Medallion - Trust worth unity
Vase
Rubble fallen log, 3 part
Playing cards - in a box
Bust - in a box
Dragon easter egg
Evil clown mask hand painted by EM Drosselmeyer
Daemon mask hand painted by EM Sarakan
Plague mask hand painted by EM Aname
Phillip's wooden steed
A Christmas mug crafted by merry elves, great lakes 2010
A mug of ale
A bell painted by Santa's elves (Catskills 2010)
In memory of Dawn the valiant
Golden Brew Tavern's holiday cookbook (Baja 2010)
Glass mug of coffee
A holiday gift ticket x4
13th anniversary gift ticket
14th anniversary gift ticket
Christmas rocks for the naughty list (Catskills 2010)
Santa's sour milk, left out from last Christmas (Catskills 2010)
Fire flower staff
Donuts
A bottle of waxing dark brew - from the Moonglow Garden
Daemon statue 1st year vet reward
Mesanna's cream pie
EM Sangria has been glued to Origin 2012
Greetings from EM Miko - Legends 2011
Greetings from EM Tiberies, Atlantic 2011
Greetings from EM Nekomata - Sakura 2010
Greetings from Pacific EM Cyno Razik!
Member of the Royal Britannian Guard
Greetings from EM Mystique 2010
Greetings from EM Thomas Pyewacket (Napa Valley 2011)
Greetings from EM Promethium, Atlantic 2011
Greetings from EM Augustus - Lake Austin, 2011
Greetings from EM Bennu - Atlantic 2010
Greetings from EM Minilion - Yamato 2010
Greetings from Pacific EM Iphitus
Greetings from EM Asiantam - Yamato 2010
Greetings from EM Tempest 2010
Greetings from EM Takako - Formosa 2011
Greetings from EM Crysania - Napa Valley 2011
Greetings from EM Drosselmeyer
Plate helm
Platemail arms
Platemail gorget
Platemail tunic
Platemail gloves
Platemail legs
Chainmail tunic
Chainmail leggings
Chainmail coif
Scimitar
Broken crystals x5
Runebook dye tub
Furniture dye tub
Special dye tub
Black dye tub
Olmecian access orb
Coal fired Christmas dragon hand folded by EM Augustus
Beehive
Big majik flippers
Soulstone fragment token
Shadow items token
Easter basket
Heritage token
Lucky leaping leprechaun booties
Sherry the mouse statue
Cloak of corruption
A jug of moonshine
Dragon statue 1st year vet reward
100 Abyssal cloth, red
100 Abyssal cloth, green
100 Abyssal cloth, yellow
100 Abyssal cloth, black
100 Abyssal cloth, purple
100 Abyssal cloth, pink
Gleaming fuchsia pigment, 3 uses
Phoenix red pigment, 1 use
Aura of amber pigment, 3 uses
Burnt brown Tokuno pigment
Deep brown Tokuno pigment
Fresh rose Tokuno pigment
Fresh plum Tokuno pigment
Pale orange Tokuno pigment
Chaos blue Tokuno pigment
Lavender pigment
Hunter green pigment
Slate blue pigment
Pan Of Cookies Crafted By Solstice Of The Winter Stag
Pan Of Cookies Crafted By Solstice Of The White Hart
Pan Of Cookies Crafted By EM Nestor for Halloween 2009
Scavenger List - Note: Desposit 5 items written in this book, signed book & checklist in bag to the returned chest. Tambourine - bottle of wine - Romantic selections II - diamond - pile of wool
Scavenger List - Note: Desposit 5 items written in this book, signed book & checklist in bag to the returned chest. Earrings - sushi platter - Romantic selections II - bamboo flute - fur
Scavenger List - Note: Desposit 5 items written in this book, signed book & checklist in bag to the returned chest. Lap harp - pan of cookies - Romantic selections II - bascinet - small fish
Giant turkey drumstick
Fried turkey leg
Spicy turkey leg
Gold blood moss
Great Lakes 2009 easter egg x6
Happy holidays Origin - 2009 from the Solstice Stag, bag
Cake
Happy Easter!! basket
Happy Easter bunny 2012 x2
Mind climber claws
A reindeer mask
I participated in savage crisis and all i got was deathrobes
Gingerbread Cookie Crafted By EM Nestor Christmas 2009 x2
Soybean cookie
Gingerbread Cookie Crafted By EM Fiorella & EM Sangria x2
Gingerbread Cookie Crafted By EM Faine Morgan x2
Gingerbread Cookie Crafted By Winter of the Solstice Stag x2
Gingerbread Cookie Crafted By Santa's bake shoppe x2
Gingerbread Cookie Crafted By Solstice Stag
Gingerbread Cookie Crafted By Stag Of The Winter Solstice
Gingerbread Cookie Crafted By Solstice Stag
A ordinary easter carrot [Drachenfels 2010] x2

145 items!

Thanks again to all who helped organise this event :)

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
CRap, I only got 1list done and didn't get to turn it in cause I was traveling for work. :(

Queen Arya

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
OMG- I no longer have to ever nag Manticore about any rare questions- I feel like a know it all now-Lmao

Thank You Manticore and Lady War!

Gratz to everyone else who got threw that egg house- Maticore said there were 176 eggs there-wow!

My prizes were :
the entire collection of EM Sashes
1 Bil in gold ( which I cant wait til rares fest now I have better start on my savings this time around)
4 rubble display cases
Void Tower
Black Silk dress
Vesper pest control team (T Shirt)
A shard of the gem of Immortality
Purestone Crystal frag
Origin summerfest staff
Reindeer booties
Marble skullcap
Collection of Holiday items
Eldador Elven Elderberry wine (say that 3 times fast-lmao)

Again thank you for opening your homes and for all the trouble for holding this event (next time make it a ventrillo quiz- I went threw 3 pens and a compisition and 1/2 booklet of paper-hahahahaha)

O Yea and the mini quiz prizes were terrific!

Last edited:

Alexander of ATL.

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ya, thanks again Manticore. We can't give enough thanks or appreciation, you and Lady War have done. You for all your updates on the archives for the event items, also for putting this event together. Manticore, if you see Lady War before I do, can you tell her i give my biggest thanks towards her as well for doing the event also. Thanks again. :)