• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

TIme Code....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Only one that is legit

Origin

Let me add, it is also the only one that can be mentioned on Stratics without violating our RoC.
also the one where the code purchased will actually work talked to a few folks of late that have bought 3rd party GTCs and the code didn't work or worked but was taken away shortly after applying it.

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
But be ready, you mightb pay for it now, and not get it until two days from now.

It's a shame, you would think electronic digital payments and deliveries would be immediate LOL. And they are, for everyone but Origin and UO.

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I buy EA cash cards online and have them in a few days. Put them in my EA wallet on Origin and get my game time codes immediately upon purchase.

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Every UO.com newsletter contains the following:

"We would also like to reiterate that the Origin store is the only guaranteed provider of codes for Ultima Online. The validity of a code purchased from a third-party seller (be it a friend, in-game acquaintance, or recommended site) cannot be guaranteed. Furthermore, any codes we find to have be fraudulently obtained will be disabled and an account that applies any of these codes will have that code removed from said account. This can result in the loss of gametime, character slots, expansion access, Sovereigns (and the items purchased with them), in-game items and more. Please be advised that we cannot assist with any issues stemming from codes purchased via non-Origin means; you will be required to contact the vendor from which you purchased the code for further assistance."

There is only one legitimate source of game time codes: the official Origin store. Since no other sources can be discussed on Stratics and the question has been answered, this thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.