• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Time Capsule for Atlantic & our 20th year

Queen Arya

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
As many of you have heard, I have been spamming raising funds for the Rares fest
The theme for this Fest is "TIME"
One of my ideas is to place a time capsule
I am putting this out there searching for your input
Appreciate it and Thank you

Explain the time capsule idea? You know what would be interesting is a key location house made into a museum on the exact day of the anniversary and then never touched, edited or revised ever again in UO. Lay out an amazing set up and dont alter it ever again, not a single item added nor rune locked down. Make it the way you want it using only server births, etc, and none of the em event crap. Of course, ask mesanna to add something to make it unique and known blessed house. Maybe ask her to dedicate one of clops's Luna houses or one of his castles to the project. But to ensure the house is visited and appreciated, if a Luna house, have the EMs gate from it to events inside it with permanent gates to the castle etc so this way it wont become an abandoned house people rarely visit. Give it some kind of consistent utilization for players as well like a room inside it with gates to those places.

Last edited:

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
mesanna to add something to make it unique and known blessed house. Maybe ask her to dedicate one of clops's Luna houses
Good idea... my vote would be to use the 18x18 right at Royal City... and keep the Navery Hole ;)

Yeah, I had an ulterior motive :p

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Hello my Friend,

I will kick in 1.5 Platinum for the rares fest and time capsule idea. I would like to see books in the time capsule from as many players as possible. A message to the future.

Should be fun and I sure the Devs could handle a little capsule for us. :) this would be fun.

Qikdraw

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Good idea... my vote would be to use the 18x18 right at Royal City... and keep the Navery Hole ;)

Yeah, I had an ulterior motive :p
Since that was left open like that, and I don't think it was one of the houses mentioned, when Mesanna said there would be a raffle for Clops' houses. I think (IMHO) that its going to always stay that way. But your idea would be a nice addition to that.

Queen Arya

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
@Lord Nabin -I love books too and don't forget to donate a bottle of Moonglow red!
Thank you for the monetary offer-it is greatly appreciated!
I want to make this the best Fest ever and putting together ideas way in advance
Keep the ideas coming guys!