• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Tidying up house ideas?

G.v.P

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am a serious hoarder. Are there any resources that debunk the notion to keep certain things, like random weapons with 15% splinter weapon, or one of those 92% leech weapons from that invasion long, long ago? Haha.

gwen

Slightly Crazed
You need to have hoarding crates , where you piling up that "usefull" stuff . And when you are out of space grab your imbuer and unravel it all. )

Or put it all on vendor decreasing price 10 times each month. Unravel when price reach 0

G.v.P

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
youtu.be/BBR5v89L6gk&t=1m39s
"See if you can stop saying things you know to be lies"

Oof this one hits hard XD well I got rid of some weapons yesterday, see what I can do from there XD

Jennifer-Marie

Journeyman
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I have a guy who looks at my weapon/armor loot for me - he tells me what to trash and what to price the other things on a vendor so I don't hoard that stuff at all.

Then it was really down to: "Will you ever actually use this in any deco theme ever?" And if the answer was no, it went up on a vendor. Changing my castle design to limit my "display" space worked wonders with clearing out storage. You just have to be willing to get rid of things.

Samhain

Adventurer
I am a serious hoarder. Are there any resources that debunk the notion to keep certain things, like random weapons with 15% splinter weapon, or one of those 92% leech weapons from that invasion long, long ago? Haha.
I have a serious hoarding problem as does one of my friends I play UO with. However, it becomes more of an issue considering I have only had one account since coming back 3-4 years ago. I tend to organize things by preference. There are certain things I plan on NEVER selling (unless of course I quit or something happens) such as old AoS clothing, whispering roses and older items. From that list I kind of sort my secures by preference. I actually go through almost ALL my secures at least once a week to reinforce the necessity of any particular items. The more I go through the chests and can't justify holding onto, I throw on a vendor or unravel. I tend to hoard EVERYTHING, so it is very difficult to let go of even the most ridiculous items that I save. I have recently started a HA group for people like you and I. (Hoarders Anonymous). the struggle is real people!