• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Thx to poo and leah

pacific cruiser

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just want to say thanks a bunch for the primer and the info on making a 4x legendary bard. By following the 2 guidelines i was able to finish my bard off in less then a week. i do want to add that i needed to stone my eval and med and only kept magery which was at 89 to do this..thx for all the great info Aloha

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
May your Lute Strings allways be in tune and your sandals allways be be firmlly attached to your feet.
(and if you are a good bard those feet should hopefully remain under you and not blown apart and laying smoldering on the floor of Destard!)

belgare231

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Omg, I was bored and started reading older posts. Thanks Poo! I nearly choked on my sandwich when I read your post :D

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
that actually made me laugh too, hahaha

i often forget what silly stuff come out of my head in the wee hours of the morning!

Q

Quinn1969

Poo...I too have been reading older posts and sponging up all the information on a bard as I'm ready to start one. However the comments about sandals being under your feet is not quite as disturbing as the soft cheese and plastic toys blurb in your siggy. *shudders* hehe

If you have any suggestions on a bard/music temp. now knowing the ins and outs of the new SA client is there any change up in the temps you have suggested?

*walks off shaking head*
*mutters* "soft cheeses and plastic toys?"....hrm? *ponders*

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
thats a Mr Bean quote.

the soft cheese's and plastic toys.

hmmmm.

changes with SA.
well..... id highlly recomend the Blessed Vollems if that helps.