• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Thursday 10/7 @ 6pm PST - Fel Event: A Mysterious Quest

EMTempest

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A mysterious entity has requested some assistance with an unusual problem. All interested parties are to meet at the Yew Moongate in Felucca on Thursday, October 7 at 6pm PST for details.

Please note: This is an entirely Felucca based event. Please make sure all valuables are stored or insured before attending.

Snow78

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have to say That was one of the best events ive been to.
I was a little lost at the begining but i did arrive late so my fault.
After I found out it was in khaldun fel the fun began.
We were greeted by many reds and blues. It was a mission just to get into khaldun cave yet alone try to kill spawn. I must admit i died once but it was worth it. me and a few friends finally made it to the back of khaldun and began fighting one of the guardians. I unfortunally did not get an event item but a good friend did. He entrusted me with his new hard earned item to safely deposit it in a bank close by. as many of you know the closest bank was papua.
I especially love how the reward at the end was cursed so you had to run past all the reds. That was a nice touch! :D so after alot of buffs and a new healing stone i was off. had a few reds chasing me but i managed to evade them and safely make it to papua bank where i proceeded to bank my friends new item.
all in all i had a blast. Most fun i had in a very long time.
Thank You EM Tempest
Snow

N

Nightly Spirit

This was one of the best events I have been to in along time. Khladun is always a blast. I can not believe this item made it out as it was cursed. I thank you for the help in gettin this out Snow :).

Attachments