• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

thunter with bushido

Kelly Daze

Journeyman
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i was wondering has anyone tried being T-hunter with bushido instead of taming or bring mage or mystic. With Bushido you are able to control a lesser hiryu. Just wondering how if a lesser would be better or worst then summoning a EV or a RC.

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
i was wondering has anyone tried being T-hunter with bushido instead of taming or bring mage or mystic. With Bushido you are able to control a lesser hiryu. Just wondering how if a lesser would be better or worst then summoning a EV or a RC.
A Lesser owned by Bushido player and level 1-2 would be not strong enough for the T maps, unless you are interested in low level TMaps. RC is way superior, better than EVs but you will need to keep casting RC or EV since the higher end guardians can dispel these.
Lots of Thunters use Mystic/Mage or Mystic/Mage/Spellweaving.

Kelly Daze

Journeyman
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A Lesser owned by Bushido player and level 1-2 would be not strong enough for the T maps, unless you are interested in low level TMaps. RC is way superior, better than EVs but you will need to keep casting RC or EV since the higher end guardians can dispel these.
Lots of Thunters use Mystic/Mage or Mystic/Mage/Spellweaving.
Thanks for the response. I was thinking the same. I was seeing if I am more skills in. Looks like I will go the mystic route. I will just have to stone off skills and switch when need. I have a thief so was hoping to put all the skills together