• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Throwing skill

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
1593729861613.png

In my journal, throwing away an item is worth 100 points. My Throwing skill is 81.8. How many more points will I get at GM?

I'd think up the answer myself, but my Meditation is only 56.6. I can't think straight.

Corwyn

Lake Superior Tabloid Journalist
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
It all depends on which direction you are facing when you throw. Make sure your body is facing away from the chest.

Xare

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Don't forget to be the optimal distance for what your throwing too!

Xris

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
View attachment 109816

In my journal, throwing away an item is worth 100 points. My Throwing skill is 81.8. How many more points will I get at GM?

I'd think up the answer myself, but my Meditation is only 56.6. I can't think straight.
Throwing away items for clean up Britannia doesn't have anything to do with throwing skill....... not sure if that's what you mean

Sent from my SM-J337VPP using Tapatalk

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
I think you are confusing the throwing skill with the Banksitting skill.
No I think he's pulling a fast one lol. He's just joking about trashing stuff, which is a lot of the loot we get now-days, trash points from most encounters. But at least we have trash points.. :devil: :devil: