• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Throwing Scalis nets

Dragkarah

Journeyman
UNLEASHED
Do I need fishing on the char to summon Scalis? Is there a benefit to being 120 vs 100 if so?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Do not need any. And RNG is nasty. There is a Guy on LS that throws with no fishing and he has gotten ridiculously lucky tosses. Once he had 3 nets and got 3 scalis. Insane. I love when he calls in chat, you know we will be busy for a long time. Also fun and death robe producing if someone just keeps tossing and makes 3 or more Scalis.

Mr. Smither1

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have seen someone throw over 20 nets without a Scalis before. I believe he can't be summoned in Ishinar/eodon(never found deep water) and did 30 nets in Termur and never got him.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
He can on LS. We have a dock where you click the dragon at compassion.
But the dock has a hole and if you or your pet fall in. You have to recall out.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Hmmm....

A Paragon Scalis chest would look good locked in my floor somewhere.

*starts a new project list*

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So a GM fisher can get an extra minor artifact from a Leviathan.