• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Three Coops..9 chickens

bioras

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm a little lost. I just attended an auction in which a battle chicken went for 2 mil.
I have 3 coops with 9 chickens and have yet to get a single battle chicken. Are they meant to be an extreme rare? Am I not feeding mine the right food?

Falseprophet

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It appears to be a numbers game get about 15 coops, fill em up then raise the eggs those produce. you might get lucky. and as far as i know they only eat hay. but havent researched it much, just feed mine hay and get 5-10 eggs a day off the 30 i have.

bioras

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It appears to be a numbers game get about 15 coops, fill em up then raise the eggs those produce. you might get lucky. and as far as i know they only eat hay. but havent researched it much, just feed mine hay and get 5-10 eggs a day off the 30 i have.
Do you have a battle chicken yet?

Nalynn

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have 4 chicken lizards that have produced 3 battle chicken lizards. One is red, another magenta and the third is a teal blue/green color.

bioras

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have 4 chicken lizards that have produced 3 battle chicken lizards. One is red, another magenta and the third is a teal blue/green color.
Okay, I have been cursed by the UO gods and I am jealous.

hen

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Chickens need to be bonded before they will lay. Around 30 to 40 chickens will give you around ten eggs a day which will lead to a lot of battle chickens eventually.

bioras

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Chickens need to be bonded before they will lay. Around 30 to 40 chickens will give you around ten eggs a day which will lead to a lot of battle chickens eventually.
Bleh, so I need a chicken farm. Hehe Thank you. ****off to work****

Warpig Inc

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
On the first to start it all a character tending 4 coops. Now have tamer tending 6 coops filled with battle chickens (tend to get more eggs from them). I have two lime green BC eggs to pop and then kill off the two lowest HP Battle chickens. They will need to beat 142 HP to remain alive. Once you start hatching BC you can get a fair ideal how many never made it off the small Tuko Isle I hatch them on.

Fav color one by far is the paragon gold one. Close second is the pink, not agi, color one with 172 HP. Have 3 black so far. Had a forth but it was a sickly 92 HP.

Took a bonded 5 out and killed discorded vopral bunny. Starting fresh they cap at 15 damage each. Not like a packy bonus make much dif with their 7-9 damage. Guess the 25% bonus each for 19 cap damage would unbalance the game.

Bobar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its just the RNG - I had 3 coops and 9 chickens for ages before i got my first Battle Chicken. Been doing it for a while and got plenty of them now - There have been days when i got no eggs at all and one time from 5 eggs I got 3 Battle Chicks. So it is just a case of persevering. Good Luck