• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Thread about first throw bug with throwing?

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Anyone know what happened to it, made a thread about it not seeming to work correct, had some responses, now it doesn't even look like it existed? Am i missing it somewhere?

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anyone know what happened to it, made a thread about it not seeming to work correct, had some responses, now it doesn't even look like it existed? Am i missing it somewhere?

I've found posts you've made in other threads about throwing, but I don't see any sign of you starting a thread about a bug in throwing in here. Sorry :(

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hmm, i just copy and pasted what i put on a seperate thread to make its own thread. i know for sure atleast puni666 replied to it. very strange, i'll make a new one.