• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Thrax vs Hax ZOG vs sonoma alliance war

• Thread starter ThraximusZog
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

ThraximusZog

So its zog vs every guild on sonoma waka, scam, cop..etc they all allied against zog. Let it be known that even with their blue healers and houses and hacks they still need to ally together to fight zogs. This is why I treat sonomians like trash and will continue to. a shard of weak cowards!! rwar! I only wish PAS would join in the war!

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A short Story...

Scam Sends ZOG a War Invite over a month ago...
ZOG Does not accept for over a month....

Thraximus Sees Somone in SCAM go afk for about a minute in luna & accepts the WAR invite to afk kill said person. The person in question comes back just as he dies and THRAX proceeds to get owned by a single SCAM PwnStar lol.... 2x... ( I have no blue characters that I can luna fight on *sadness*) I forsee SCAM destroying ZOG even more than the current 2+:1 kill ratio we have over COP...

END story lol...

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Take it to the pvp thread, and as a open warning to you Thraximus, since apparently you dont understand PM's.

Stop talking about hacks! Or accusing people of hacks or just being a pain in general. If you want to attack people take it to the pvp thread.

:twak:

Dont make me log in game and kill you, cause you know I can and I will.

Status
Not open for further replies.