• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

those new boats and cannons

helenaa

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am sorry to be a pain with all my noob questions :)

I just purchased a tokosomething ship. Went for a run on my crafter, got all the stuff. Made cannons, made ammo etc.

Anyhow I got them all ready and was going to try one for a simple serpent. But how do you target a monster? Does it have to be in front of the cannon or me? And is there any point? Since it takes a while to load those cannons up again. I can do serpents on my fisher, but I was going to test if I can do nets (krakens) using the cannons.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The cannons are made to shoot at other ships (NPC) Merchant and Pirates and crews. And for shooting at the seabosses.