• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

This was a nice little read

Fridgster

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
That was great. Love the observations of the different shards and how they handled the Trinsic invasions!

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Oh I stole it off the UOForums board...just in case many of us didn't read over there :p But i think I will invest in the whole book, if thats a taste of it. Should be well worth the money

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Very good read !

Thank you for posting it !

A most read for sure.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Note that if you have Prime, and haven't bought any books yet for Prime Day, through tonight you can either buy the Kindle version and get 30% off (under $7 instead of just under $10), or buy the paperback and another book (to total over $20 - the book itself is a nickel short of qualifying by itself) to get a $5 discount.