• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

This Sunday!

• Thread starter suprshadow
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
S

suprshadow

Soooooo i just wanted to bring up everyone should be on sunday night at 9pm PST.

Since from rumors and very reliable inside FL sources. They are making their big 'Return' to the shard and quote "i wish you luck you have treaspased on or lands long enough" everyone should rejoice that they are returning because instead of fighting 1 trammie zerg army aka M. Now we will have two :) and to celebrate this awesome day i think everyone (SON, FL, SUPR, DOS, WEAK, CDA, etc etc..) should fight one another and someone should start a harry because then there will be a central fighting point and it will not be Yew or Despise. -on a side note i did not include M in the everyone because they are not faction and do not count, so you guys can keep on pvming the spawns up sunday night we won't disturb you guys :D- P.S lucas i want my 2 MIL thank you!

I hope everyone will show up and have a fun time and get the party started cause it looks like Pac is coming back alive, sorta. and please post any questons and or ideas that could be useful for the event thank you.

S

suprshadow

I just wanted to be the first to reply and say lucas i want my money thank you.
Now back to the main topic!!! :D

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I hope that the shard does come back to life. It seems like it is. I'll have my computer on Monday-Wed. Meantime, I have NO TS, or game on this laptop. When I am logged on I am at my Fiances house. But she wants me to spend time with her, and a pregnant chick that hot... ya tend to listen.

Anyway, hope it all works out. I'll look for screenshots of all the dead |M|... cause you know they will show up to try and "pwn some neewbs"...

S

suprshadow

lol, just you wait i got the screen marco all set and ready to go so there will be tons of screens sunday night!

K

Krippy

Did I miss it? its 8PM pst haven't seen one FL all day.....
tick tock the time is coming, Just ask the four guilds that approached us in dispise tonight what was the outcome. The sleeping giant is waking.

G

Gellor

Sunday Dispise was pretty good start. Good fights everywhere:D

Still a LOT in FL who are trying to get back into the swing of things after VERY long absences... 8 months+. Got to love getting shot in the butt by a guild member:yell:

Sadly 1/3 of the crew had to log after the one fight:sad4:

No screen shots here either... I have enough problems with three buttons to add a picture taking button:spider::lick:

R

Renegade I

Was very good fight lot of rusty fl we made bunch of mistakes but we had a blast.

S

suprshadow

yeah, i could tell you guys are rusty by staying on the bridge the whole time as we were fighting from each side and everything :D but overall it was a really good fight, i have to remember to keep on hitting the screen shot buttonn i am not use to it at all!

R

Renegade I

yeah, i could tell you guys are rusty by staying on the bridge the whole time as we were fighting from each side and everything :D but overall it was a really good fight, i have to remember to keep on hitting the screen shot buttonn i am not use to it at all!
Wasn t Staying on the bridge mate we were defending the spawn getting attacked by both sides with only four of five mages lol and trying to wither spawn off the dexers on the islands killing the coon before we had two guilds fighting us we were pushing off fighting but when we started to get overrun took a defensive stance held our ground droped coon got scrolls out then pushed off bridge went out through sparkels cause we had peeps had to go

S

suprshadow

Wasn t Staying on the bridge mate we were defending the spawn getting attacked by both sides with only four of five mages lol and trying to wither spawn off the dexers on the islands killing the coon before we had two guilds fighting us we were pushing off fighting but when we started to get overrun took a defensive stance held our ground droped coon got scrolls out then pushed off bridge went out through sparkels cause we had peeps had to go

not worth my time to go over the problem with this.

S

suprshadow

but overall it was a great fight Pac is coming back, and it was prime time... funny how M was missing from the hour and half fight.. most likely getting as many spawns in as possible