• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

This mounting issue is reallying coming to a (pristine) head

• Thread starter Prince Caspian
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
P

Prince Caspian

Ok...

• I got a Pristine Dread Horn noggin.
  • I got boards.
  • Got my taxy kit
  • I got my mule with straight 100s (Carp, Tink, Blacksmith, Mining, LJ etc)

And I've made head trophies before, but it wont let me make a trophy of the Dread Horn. It says "you cant make a trophy of that" when I target it.

Waddupwitdat?

T

Tazar

You do not need the taxidermy kit for it. I think it is on the carpentry menu somewhere if I remember correctly.

F

Fayled Dhreams

You do not need the taxidermy kit for it. I think it is on the carpentry menu somewhere if I remember correctly.
Awww ... kill joy ... was trying to find out :stir: how long it'd take to figure out ...
Oh well ... you ARE correct sir ... carpentry menu ...
:thumbup:

P

Prince Caspian

Fayled, I think I should remind you that the UHall Caspian Clause forbids keeping ******** posters in suspense like that.

F

Fayled Dhreams

Fayled, I think I should remind you that the UHall Caspian Clause forbids keeping ******** posters in suspense like that.
As well spoken as you usually are ...

Upon reflection ... surely you realize that actual "enforcement" of that clause

cannot be achieved

closing the forums even ... no enlightenment for the stated class
repeated redirection, restatement, rephrasing too ...
no enlightenment for the stated class ...

Actually ... theres no actual protection for the stated class ...
No external action by any class ...
can affect and/or effect, change, upon the "persistant state"
of either their "suspense" or "suspended animation"

huh?

heh!

L

Lord Richard

nothing personal, I bought a taxi kit too, till I saw it on the menu...rolleyes: