• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

This message those who live in Oasis or are interested in it...

S

Sonoma Sam

Oh yes...each time i'm there I have to bring the okrkin man. I blame Fenny's shoddy housekeeping.

G

My friend used to own the small marble way back when in our newbie days, it was funny cause we named it the "death trap"

lol good times /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

L

Lord_Minauros

I am Lord Minauros, Mayor of Oasis, and I am seeking any who might have a residence in the fair city of Oasis. I am currently working on a map project in which people will be able to click on the various buildings to get a decription of the building/shop and the owner of the said building/shop. All I would need is screenshot of your paperdoll and a description written about the building sent to [email protected]. Once I receive it I will then convert it over to HTML and upload it to the City of Oasis website. I am also trying to get a petition signed to get OSI to clean/adjust the spawn in the city of Oasis due to the over running of it by scorpions, orcs, harpys, and various other critters. You can veiw and sign the petition by going to this thread: Petition for a Better Oasis and posting a message of support for it. Here is a picture of the map I have of Oasis and all the buildings located in the city:

G

Sign the petition thread (linked in Min's thread)... not in this thread!!

Mods, any chance of getting this stickied for a little while so it doesn't slip away?

V

Vincent Debrow

Sorry Mina...... Cant post on your petition cause it wont let me log in for some odd reason.

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well I would sign the petition but its a long story why i cant use the guild forums lol