• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

This may not belong here.

TeslaTyson

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I have a few requests for Devs... I think we can all agree on two things... Warring guilds and Order and Chaos. SO much fun, any chance e can get a shard with those in them? Or bring them back.

But me personally, I WISH they would put back Old Haven.

If this is in the wrong spot, PLEASE move to where it goes and link me to it.

Can we ever get an old style shard from like post AOS-Samurai?

Also, reforging jewelry.

Last edited:

Bennu

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is more of a Uhall or Suggestions forum post, it would get more exposure in those two places.

SunWolf

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They are adding a new pvp system which I think will be a cross shard system. Virtue - Vise. You cue for it and enter a battleground and fight for moongates that gives you buffs or something like that. Either way, it will be action packed and no lame house fighters.
Pre AOS shard won't happen anytime soon or ever, been dicussed by them seveal times aready.