• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] this mage ring and nice dexer armor

Igg A Pie

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hail and well met! i am need of some specific pieces and maybe you guys/gals can help. i mostly play on siege perilous shard but i am wanting to a few things to build some suits i am trying to build. i am building a mage suit for a friend who is returning to the game after many years.

so i am looking for a "bracelet" with these mods(i would consider a ring please show me):
20 resisting spells
faster casting 1
15 dci
25 ep
12 sdi
any other useful mage mods are welcome lrc, lmc, str, dex, intel, orther mage skills for a scribe parry mage blah blah blah

i am also looking for a nice legendary dexer armor piece, other than the head piece, for a suit i am building for myself. i dont think medable or non medable matters but i would prefer medable so i at least have the option. mods for this armor piece that i would like are:
5/7 hit point increase
8/10 stam inc
8 mana inc
8/10 lmc
+90 armor resists
and any other useful mods, str, dex, intel, hpr, mr, +5 hci, +5dci, damage eater are also most welcome. i understand that everyone and their grandma is after stuff like this. all i need is "ONE" crutch piece to build my suit around. i have seen some decent pieces on auction but they dont have the hpi i would like, so i have not really went after it. i understand this piece will not come cheap and i would be willing to pay well. show me what ya got and perhaps we can hammer out a deal!

if you have either of these please throw me a PM here or an ICQ which is best. my number is 43711018
thank you!!!