• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

This just in:

Wulf2k

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just did.

I thought I'd start off small and work my way up from here.

R

Rykus

Oh hell.. Now hes gonna get to go in all those exclusive places only the PRESS gets to go. Someone better alert security...

G

but but ....it is not officially... "official", till ye use those things somewhere in the title of post, ya know those things... that no one is permitted ever to use, but a reporter to report, the news.

Ya know these things......>>>>>>>>>> [ ]

Till them things are used, it is just an unofficial rumor

Wulf2k

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I bring you news... FROM THE FUTURE!

<blockquote><hr>

Early this morning, verbose Siege Perilous resident Queen Zen challenged the saying "Two heads are better than one" when she awoke next to the severed head of her favorite mount.

"I was dreaming about the time I needed a new heel for my shoe, so, I decided to go to Luna, which is what they called Helltown in those days. So I tied an onion to my belt, which was the style at the time. Now, to take the moongate cost a nickel, and in those days, nickels had pictures of bumblebees on ‘em. "Give me five bees for a quarter," you’d say. Now where were we? Oh yeah - the important thing was that I had an onion on my belt, which was the style at the time. They didn’t have white onions because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big yellow ones..."

...Eventually, it was revealed that somebody had brutally murdered her mount, severed its head, and left it on the pillow next to her as she slept. A note was pinned to it with the words "Don't cause waves" scrawled in blood.

What could this mean for the rest of us? I don't care.

I guess that's just the way the cookie crumbles.

Back to you Bob.

[/ QUOTE ]

G

The young Queen Zen undaunted scoops up the severed head of her Ethereal Unicorn and double clicks on it to begin riding again. She sends for her servants to gather up the blood to make some weird blood pudding so Bea can serve breakfast to the citizenry of the land.

Then the young Queen Zen rings for her royal father ........to have him go speak with Wulf to make him and offer...that he just can not refuse.

<center>

QZ then sets off on her etheral unicorn for major morning shopping sprees at Yew and Luna malls.

G

Aye, it is indeed official!

Having endured the 12 tasks of red tape, such as sitting in a corner while at least an inch of cobwebs gather, the test of the terrible forms, the questioning of the peerless Zigzag, and the pointy brick throwing of the blind man, Wulf pulled himself to the pinacle of the pile of threads, and stood triumphantly on a minion!

Welcome to Siege's newest reporter!

*hands official reporter's blade of stabbiness to Wulf*

B

Beatrice Quill

er, your Queeniness,

I don't think you have any place to be calling blood pudding weird when you're riding around on a severed head, somehow. Although I have to admit, that would make a GREAT addition to the veteran rewards!

Congratulations, Wulf!

*offers a complimentry haggis*

I

Ibichi_Wakayama

Oh Wulfie or should I say The Reporter Wulfie.....congrats, I am sure that with your way with words we should have some funny reports.

G

Eep! Otto, what have you done??

Well, we have yet to see him complete his first interview. I predict it will go something like this:

<font color="red">Wulf:</font> "This is Wulf, live on location at the Swoop Cavern entrance where I will be bringing you news of the hottest fashions in luck farming."

[A player runs by in luck suit]

<font color="red">Wulf:</font> "You there sir, that is quite an ensemble you are wearing."

<font color="blue">Interviewee:</font> *stops, visibly preens, and does a turn to give 360 degree view for the camera*

<font color="red">Wulf:</font> "The burning question our viewers want answered, is how did you arrive at the bold combination of bone helmet, studded gorget, woodland chest plate, leather ninja mitts, studded leggings, and golden platemail sleeves?...

<font color="red">Wulf:</font> *pauses and takes closer look at armor*

<font color="red">Wulf:</font> "And I can't help but notice that this visually stunning collection totals over 1,000 luck not counting the blessed swords of prosperity in your hands...uh -"

<font color="red">Wulf:</font> *drops microphone, and camera, rummages in pack for dagger*

<font color="blue">Interviewee:</font> "Hey, what are you - "

<font color="red">Wulf:</font> *stabs*

<font color="blue">Interviewee:</font> "OoOoooOo"

<font color="red">Wulf:</font> "Tune in next time for Part 2: The Loot."

-Skylark

M

Mandolin

Congrats Wulf! Looking forward to your first story and many more to come!

G

<blockquote><hr>

I bring you news... FROM THE FUTURE!

<blockquote><hr>

Early this morning, verbose Siege Perilous resident Queen Zen challenged the saying "Two heads are better than one" when she awoke next to the severed head of her favorite mount.

"I was dreaming about the time I needed a new heel for my shoe, so, I decided to go to Luna, which is what they called Helltown in those days. So I tied an onion to my belt, which was the style at the time. Now, to take the moongate cost a nickel, and in those days, nickels had pictures of bumblebees on ‘em. "Give me five bees for a quarter," you’d say. Now where were we? Oh yeah - the important thing was that I had an onion on my belt, which was the style at the time. They didn’t have white onions because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big yellow ones..."

...Eventually, it was revealed that somebody had brutally murdered her mount, severed its head, and left it on the pillow next to her as she slept. A note was pinned to it with the words "Don't cause waves" scrawled in blood.

What could this mean for the rest of us? I don't care.

I guess that's just the way the cookie crumbles.

Back to you Bob.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

-Skylark

D

Dor of Sonoma

Haha!

This is glorious news, to be sure!

*grins*

err...no pun intended

G

<blockquote><hr>

Congrats Wulf! I think you were a perfect choice for the job.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, you know how TV reporters are, after a tragedy, they get in people's faces and ask how they feel about what happened. Now Wulf can ask people how they feel after he stabs them, and it will be considered news...and if he gets bored, he can simply report on his own greatness. Megalomaniacal killer + reporter...it is the perfect combination of careers!

-Skylark

G

Yeh well being the first one persecuted, for me freedom of speech, by said new official shard reporter with his attempted severing of the head of my invisable pocket etheral mount ...........

I KNOW WHERE HE LIVES !!

He can expect me, stealthing around on the trinnie city wall flinging stale muffins shurikens down at him and at/ onto his twr roof !

Wulf2k

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*starts building a protective wall of minion corpses*

Hmm, gonna need more....

Theme party at my place! Come dressed as your favorite crafter!

M

Mandolin

<blockquote><hr>

my invisable pocket etheral mount

[/ QUOTE ]

That just sounds wrong...

G

Queen Zen is not a crafter ...stealther ninja archer with a NEW guild tag on her head co gm for NEW to help out with new immigrants on Siege.

Miranda of KSS is my multigm crafter chr.

The rest of me, 4 more of me, well you do not know them at all most do not know whom the other 4 of me are on Siege.

I only know where your trin twr is cuz I was wanting to place in that same spot once upon a time, but I like my desert location spot the best.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Hmm, does this make wulf a "cub reporter"?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think it's possible you just made my hangover worse. Oy vey.