• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

This just doesn't add up!

G

Count with me people.... I was killing Sphynx with my new dwaggie and as a bard tamer without vet, I can only use magery to heal my pets and my suit of 100% LRC has always been like that but on this blue moon, I got this message:

And here is my 100% LRC suit for those who may doubt my math:

So anyone know why for any reason would I be receiving a message saying I'm short on regs? Or this new pub's got a new calculator for lrc?
*ponders*

Experimental

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A known (at least by a few) bug that has been around since LRC was introduced into the game. Getting to 101% LRC stops it.

G

Bummer.. never came across that msg ever since, now I know there's a bug in that. Thanx for the fast reply

*adds a lrc bug to bug-to-fix-forever list*

G

I can't remember the source, but I remember reading that even an 100% LRC suit can fail now and then. I often just carry a couple of each reg, then if nothing else, I can hand someone recall regs if they ask. Yes it does happen

Wenchy

G

Seems to be so, I know its no biggie, only thought it came with the new publish that could be looked on perhaps. It could also mean quite alot to those with a tight lrc suit like me(and doesn't know of this bug too), just wondering how I'm ever gonna squeeze in that 1% LRC since I'm also trying to wear a high resist suit to go with it lol.

*stomps home rampaging through all her suits grumbling*

C

Connor_Graham

<blockquote><hr>

I can't remember the source, but I remember reading that even an 100% LRC suit can fail now and then. I often just carry a couple of each reg, then if nothing else, I can hand someone recall regs if they ask. Yes it does happen

Wenchy

[/ QUOTE ]

All of my characters wear Arcane boots, and have runebooks filled with recall scrolls as a "just in case". I actually ran out of tithing points on my archer during the Magincia invasion and had to use normal recall from his book to get to the bank. My Sampire uses only the Arcane boots to cast Vamp form so he doesn't have to carry regs. That's 20 deaths worth of casting on something that otherwise wouldn't have any properties......not counting duped event sandals....