• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

This is what really ruined this game

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Malador

Its not the cheaters that ruined this game it is the people with overly large egos and overly small . . . brains that ruined this game.

I recall into the destard area to find several J^W fighting someone. I never saw who as this one latched on me and kept dping me with one of the three keys he has macroed for this char. I lure him off until I realize there not all chasing me when I turn and fight. We fight long enough he runs out of poison charges and both of us get half dead a couple of times but no real worries for either of us. Oops he must have 4 macros cause he made poison pot and reapplied it while we fought. he then dismounts and dismounts me. I invis and remount. Rinse and repeat several times. Then he gets me dped before I can invise and I have no cures left by the time I realize it he has remounted. He chain dp's me while he is mounted and I am on foot and it still takes him another 60 seconds to kill a dismounted nox mage. I figure since he did not call in help I would recognize my defeat with good sportsmanship. which I usually do when I fight 1 v 1 win or loose. So much for that.

That is trash.

I

imported_FDAU

I see your still not posting full screen shots rofl. Wonder why that is? Hows it feel to have the credibility of say Seig??

In all honesty its really stuff like THIS that ruined the game for many

trash talk is trash talk grow a thick skin or go play hop scotch with your sisters kids.

D

DougAlmighty13

I see you're not editing the text in the window there, either. Try redoing that pic before Mystra flips his lid, hehe.

M

Malador

That is a KR Screen Shot genious.

Not that it matters my tool bar is none of your business and unless you have become senile you will remember we have had this conversation before. In fact it was your deep concern over someone elses toolbars that prompted me to find a SS program that would clip not only the tool bar but the title bar as well. I did it just for you. Then I posted many shots of dead pwnt from the next large field fight with BC and taunted you for several days.

Think back and you will recall if your honest.

M

Malador

oops I was not thinking. I guess there is no filter for pics is there. I hope he dont bust me for masking as the language is half of the point.

M

Malador

It runs ok but sounds seem to lag this client more than anything else and it seem the devs have made critters really vocal. I have been using it on and off since december and i dont think I have one a 1 v 1 fight with it yet but I am getting better with it.

I

imported_Galdrion

how does the targetting system work out for you? may just be my lack of interest in the product but i cant seem to find a way to get it out of auto last target for spells... or setting a macro for last target/target self when i do get around to it... oh yes... and dont bother with the GF remark for most people... their little egos cant comprehend mutual respect

M

Malador

Target selection sucks. Anything that attacks you changes your current target. More importantly you loose the meter when someone runs off screen. There is no target next function. Since people are always attacking me the target next enemy function works fine for me

I am not sure why they did not put in a targetting system like the one in 2d but they need to do something to it. mean while I simply make do.

K

kelmvor

hmmm thats a shame, i havent messed with it to much but it seems to have alot of potential...i like the way it looks, didnt know the targets changed when sumthin else attacks, u that kinda sux...

I

imported_Galdrion

maybe they really are making it "archers online" since that seems to be the only temp i can get to work welll with it

I

imported_FDAU

<blockquote><hr>

. it was your deep concern over someone elses toolbars that prompted me to find a SS program that would clip not only the tool bar but the title bar as well. I did it just for you. .

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes and i believe we the stratics community determined the real reason why you searched so long and hard for such a program didn't we?

M

Malador

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

. it was your deep concern over someone elses toolbars that prompted me to find a SS program that would clip not only the tool bar but the title bar as well. I did it just for you. .

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes and i believe we the stratics community determined the real reason why you searched so long and hard for such a program didn't we?

[/ QUOTE ]

God the ego on you is amazing. Too bad ego's are never justified.

B

BlackBetty

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

There are other things that you cannot justify either, no matter how many times a person doesn't show their full screen.

I

imported_FDAU

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

My ego? My ego has nothing to do with it. You being a dolt and posting that screen with you using an itpp that has a lot to do with it. So really what part dont you understand those are ILLEGAL

M

Malador

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

My ego? My ego has nothing to do with it. You being a dolt and posting that screen with you using an itpp that has a lot to do with it. So really what part dont you understand those are ILLEGAL

[/ QUOTE ]

Your large ego has everything to do with every post you make. Since when do you speak for the stratics community. you cannot command the respect of the pop shot archer community let alone the whole stratics community.

In truth I switched SS programs to gain an automated time stamp. Someone was offering a bounty but it required pics with time stamps and I knew I would never remember to hit the macro I set up for -time. I could barely remember the print screen key. At the same time you were giving someone else a hard time for not showing thier tool bar so I simply took advantage of the opportunity to taunt your obsession with what other people are doing.

I want to thank you for continuing to provide me with low cost amusment.

M

Malador

Hey I finally got in another kill. It was an easy one though, just a scripter or someone afk. Para/exp/fs/lgt dead

B

BlackBetty

<blockquote><hr>

Your large ego has everything to do with every post you make. Since when do you speak for the stratics community. you cannot command the respect of the pop shot archer community let alone the whole stratics community.

In truth I switched SS programs to gain an automated time stamp. Someone was offering a bounty but it required pics with time stamps and I knew I would never remember to hit the macro I set up for -time. I could barely remember the print screen key. At the same time you were giving someone else a hard time for not showing thier tool bar so I simply took advantage of the opportunity to taunt your obsession with what other people are doing.

[/ QUOTE ]

First of all, your attempts at being a board warrior are lacking. Second of all, YOUR obsession with giving excuses for YOUR actions is getting old. FDAU has more respect within the UO/Stratics community than you will EVER have and he plays more than an archer.

I believe it might be YOUR ego that is out of control. Why on earth would you EVER think that YOUR opinion of what has ruined UO would be one worth agreeing with or even listening to?

M

Malador

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

First of all, your attempts at being a board warrior are lacking. Second of all, YOUR obsession with giving excuses for YOUR actions is getting old. FDAU has more respect within the UO/Stratics community than you will EVER have and he plays more than an archer.

I believe it might be YOUR ego that is out of control. Why on earth would you EVER think that YOUR opinion of what has ruined UO would be one worth agreeing with or even listening to?

[/ QUOTE ]

To use your vernacular

"First of all" way to go chearleader, do you have pom poms. "Second of all" I have not made any excuses for anything. I have simply corrected his misconceptions relating to my actions. He demonstrates his huge ego assuming he can assign motivations to my actions. "Second of all" I am part of this community and I for one did not authorize him to speak for me so the implication that he speaks for the whole community is ludicriss. "Third of all" you are welcome to your opinion as moronic as it might be. You are even welcome to post it here. You are also welcome to read mine or not as you wish. You are even welcome to disagree with mine. Likewise I am welcome to completely ignore your opinions or your judgment of mine.

G

Is that the graphic update, also known as KR? *Shudders* And I thought I got out too late.

M

Malador

Yea That is KR. I actually like the client. EA needs to get off its ass and finish it. It is like a Alpha version now with many things not working yet.

I

Itari BC

No, people like you ruined the game Mal. People that need that extra boost to feel that they can compete. Malador meet Barry Bonds!

B

BlackBetty

A cheerleader? Is that the best you have?

Wow.

Way to go, Pumpkin.

M

Malador

WTF are you talking about.

<ul>
[*]Statloss started the ruin
[*]Trammel moved it along
[*]Greed and unlimited duping destroyed the economy
[*]AOS started driving nails in the coffin
[*]Items with mods that allowed unattended gold farming helped
[*]Lack of any real new content pissed off all the pvmers
[*]constant issues with the pvp systems pissed off the pvpers
[*]EA/OSI's lack of commitment to stomp out bugs and exploits greased the way from day one
[*]Lack of interest and bad word of mouth caused by all the above sealed the coffin and pushed it in the hole.
[/list]

One guy running an itpp, hell 50000 guys running an itpp that does nothing more in combat than UO assist does could not possible ruin the game. It was dead long before that tool existed. Even those people running itpp that provide a "boost" as you called it did not ruin the game.

Bad managment by OSI/EA ruined the game and if you think it is anything else your an idiot.

By the way thanks for the fight peyton if your reading this. Not sure if you were simply being fair or there was no one on but as I am not in BC anymore I see how difficult it is to get a 1 v 1 from anyone in the field. besides you the closest I could find last night was 3-4 XV in Moonglow. After going back the third time they finally got me dead because I really had no chance to get one of them alone.

I

imported_Insta

<blockquote><hr>

One guy running an itpp, hell 50000 guys running an itpp that does nothing more in combat than UO assist does could not possible ruin the game. It was dead long before that tool existed. Even those people running itpp that provide a "boost" as you called it did not ruin the game.

[/ QUOTE ]

If it does not provide an advantage over uo assist, why not just use UO assist, after all it is leagle.

I've played free shards and yeah it does have it's pvp perks.

In conclusion I must disagree with your statement of not providing an advantage over uo assist.

Status
Not open for further replies.