• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

This is sewious!

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

The game,

The game is down again!

The devs,

They'll be right there!

This is sewious!

Wonder devs, wonder devs, they're on their way,

To fix the servers and save the day!

GOOOOOOOO WONDER DEVS.

(the part of dev cheerleader will be played by princessrreyna, However we WILL return to our regular scheduled Gripe-fest if things do not improve)

N

NickelNik

HAHAHA that is funny, must have kids who watch the wonder pets... hehe i do too well she's starting to grow out of them... post that in more of the ranting threads give the ranters something to chuckle about, i try to find funny stuff to give people a laugh to calm the anger and frustration....

think it's been about 24 or longer hours since the whole server has been down..BooHoo

G

LOL I see you keep up on your educational programming. Just to let you in on a little secret...every time my phone rings I start singing the song in my head

A

whats gonna work? who the heck knows?!
oh yea! teeeeaaam work!

ps...to all those who dont have two and three yr old children
the previous post was a "wonder pets" parody

Status
Not open for further replies.